Post injection pain & swelling

Hey guys

I have been getting really bad post injection pain and swelling. This has happened with a few different compounds (primo, test e).

Do you have any recommendations on what I can to do prevent and reduce this?

I do my injections in my glutes, VG & quads. It bothers me sometimes for several days after injection to the point I can't train legs or even bend my leg to put on my shoes/socks.

Any recommendations specifically to deal with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Has this always been a problem or just recently?

My guess is bad injection technique (shaking and accidentally injecting subcutaneously) or you might have an allergy against the carrier oil.

I have always gotten PIP from primo until I finally took everyone’s advice and started heating my vials on a candle warmer for a few minutes before pinning. If you are sure you are using proper injection techniques give that a go. It fixed the pip issue for me.

I have always gotten PIP from primo until I finally took everyone’s advice and started heating my vials on a candle warmer for a few minutes before pinning. If you are sure you are using proper injection techniques give that a go. It fixed the pip issue for me.
I was getting some nasty pip from 250mg/ml primo, but just warming the vial up in my hand for 3 or 4 minutes first fixed it for me. This seems more convenient, so I might pick one of those up.

I had to switch to 100mg/ml primo. Both 200mg/ml primo and Test E gave me frequent pip with swelling and feeling fatigued/sick. Since switching, I haven’t had those issues

Hey guys

I have been getting really bad post injection pain and swelling. This has happened with a few different compounds (primo, test e).

Do you have any recommendations on what I can to do prevent and reduce this?

I do my injections in my glutes, VG & quads. It bothers me sometimes for several days after injection to the point I can't train legs or even bend my leg to put on my shoes/socks.

Any recommendations specifically to deal with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
I’m getting that same horrible pain in my glutes after my injection too. It last almost a week regardless what I do to relieve it. I don’t have this issue when I use my test cyp that I get from the veterans affairs as part of my TRT. But with what I get from this company cases severe pain. It’s not from my injections technique. I’ve been doing this from the VA for over 10 years.
Any suggestions

I’m getting that same horrible pain in my glutes after my injection too. It last almost a week regardless what I do to relieve it. I don’t have this issue when I use my test cyp that I get from the veterans affairs as part of my TRT. But with what I get from this company cases severe pain. It’s not from my injections technique. I’ve been doing this from the VA for over 10 years.
Any suggestions
You’re using a ugl for your trt or the prescription you got from the VA? If using a UGL, switch sources. If using your prescription can you let the prescribing physician know? They may be able to prescribe another brand with a different carrier oil

I had to switch to 100mg/ml primo. Both 200mg/ml primo and Test E gave me frequent pip with swelling and feeling fatigued/sick. Since switching, I haven’t had those issues
So the test e can cause fatigue. I’ve been wondering why I’ve been so tired since I started taking it. Will test p do that too

As a RN I have to ask, do you know how to give a proper IM injection? Most bodybuilders don't.

Tell me in detail how you prep for and administer an injection.

As a RN I have to ask, do you know how to give a proper IM injection? Most bodybuilders don't.

Tell me in detail how you prep for and administer an injection.
Yes I trained as a combat medic. I wipe the bottle top off with an alcohol wipe. Then I draw with an 18 g two cc. Then I switch to either a 23 or 25 g (depending on what I have). I then wipe the injection site before I inject. After I inject I wipe the area again before I put a band aid on. Sound about right to you

Any suggestions
Stop using the UGL you are using, obviously they don't know how to brew their gear if it causes pain like that. Outside of a couple of compounds, injections should be painless.

Do you guys no why most of u are getting injection site pain?

#1 ur way to uncomfortable and tense when you pinn,and u inject way to fast. I take close to 1 minute per ml. Slow and steady with muscles relaxed.

#2 over concentrated product or harsh solvents. 500mg test is f'in retarded. Also blends i dont mess with anymore.

Lastly if ur doing test p primo or dhb might not be a way around the pain.

#1 ur way to uncomfortable and tense when you pinn,and u inject way to fast. I take close to 1 minute per ml. Slow and steady with muscles relaxed.

#2 over concentrated product or harsh solvents. 500mg test is f'in retarded. Also blends i dont mess with anymore.

I’m neither of those. I won’t do any more than 200 which it 2cc. I’m never tense as I’ve very comfortable giving myself a shot. I’ve even started my on IV before during training. But what I did find out that test e causes pain in the muscles at injection site. I’ve never had this problem with test c.
Although your statement might be correct for some users.

#2 is definitely the truth!