Post Privileges

Nomel

How long do we have to wait to be able to post on other forms. Wanted to post my TA review of a couple sources I ordered from. Thanks mods!

Members who only come here to post reviews to get discounts are not very liked tbh

Real Gs here post reviews without getting any free shit for it

I wasn’t posting to get discounts haha, I didn’t even consider that as a possibility. Simply trying to provide feedback for those interested in turnaround times and actually receiving a product. Should I be posting this somewhere else?

In another community people post in a dedicated TA forum, which doesn’t seem to be the case on Meso.

Weird that you wouldn’t want new members (most vulnerable) reviewing sources as a harm reduction site? I get leaning on the OG’s, but damn

Weird that you wouldn’t want new members (most vulnerable) reviewing sources as a harm reduction site?
We actively encourages all members to WARN the community of potential harm.

We discourage New Members from signing up to praise and promote sources.

Please pay attention.

I wasn’t posting to get discounts haha, I didn’t even consider that as a possibility. Simply trying to provide feedback for those interested in turnaround times and actually receiving a product. Should I be posting this somewhere else?

In another community people post in a dedicated TA forum, which doesn’t seem to be the case on Meso.

Weird that you wouldn’t want new members (most vulnerable) reviewing sources as a harm reduction site? I get leaning on the OG’s, but damn
Stick around, share experiences, help others and then you might earn that privilege.

As some people and @Millard have said, just coming here and making your first post as a review is not really welcomed on here and other boards so that's why this system is used here. Read that link Millard posted and you should be able to understand why.

Back