Preferred/best Gym Headphones?

Skullcandy Crusher Evo, it's about $150, and one of the best headphones I've ever used
Pros:
- Durable as hell; dropped this thing, stepped on it, fell off my head while deadlifting many times, still perfect
- INSANE battery life; I lift 4-6 times a week and I charge it maybe once every 3-5 weeks, I use it outside of lifting less commonly as well
- Good sound quality, especially for bass freaks. I love bass and don't go above maybe 25% the bass slider
Cons:
- Gets hot ergo sweaty (as will most other over-ears)
- Pricey (not for what you get, just in comparison to a pair of cheap earbuds)
- Falls off occasionally (when deadlifting heavy [as will most other over-ears])

have you tried silicone holder or hooks for headphones?
I use them (similar to the 2nd image) for my AirPods and they stay put and comfortably

View attachment 287391View attachment 287392
No I haven't been able to wear any form of ear bud for longer than 10 mins at a time. Any sort of bud that goes in my ear no matter how small the silicone nipple is its painful. I've just got a weird shaped ear canal I guess. The over the ear are best but I can't use them when working out so the open ear style have been all I can wear comfortably for hour and a half workouts

I see... and what about noise cancelling ear plugs? You could use them with your headphones, maybe you could get both of the world , insulation, music and comfort

I've found the problem with over the ear headphones is that they always fall off for me, which is why I like the ear buds.

The first over the ear headphones I got was an expensive pair of bose (this is back when they were wired). Within the first week of getting them I was walking on the treadmill, headphones fell off, the cord got wrapped in the treadmill conveyor belt, broke the treadmill and my headphones. I casually just got off the treadmill and walked away defeated, hoping that no one saw it

Been using wireless in-ear buds ever since. I probably would go for a middle of the line pair of over the ear headphones now, because chances are they'll probably break, especially if being used daily in the gym

I go back and for between my AirPods (I hate them) and Beats Studio pro. The problem with the beats is I need to use a wet wipe and get all the sweat off after every use so they don’t stink. They great though because I hear literally nothing around me.
Yup Bests Studio pro is my favorite too. Always wear them. Sometimes don’t even have music playing lol
Hate my AirPod pros. Can’t workout with them they just fall out. Fall out when I chew also. I put them in upside down and it helps a bit. Too bad because the noise canceling is good