priapus (prp shot) for penis enhancement

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by bigboichoi, Mar 17, 2019.

1. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

NorthMich likes this.
  2. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Should've never gotten the p shot until I was fully recovered from my cycle. I was thinking too impulsively and made a stupid decision.

3. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

I still have irritation in my penis and testicles because she injected the prp at the base of the penis where the suspensory ligament connects to the pubic bone.

4. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

I am just waiting it out now. The shot did nothing to correct the curvature in my penis unfortunately, which sucks.

5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I don’t know of anything that can correct that either. I’ve done reverse bends with a semi-erection (do NOT attempt this, unless you are experienced, unless you want to risk breaking your dick).

The Terminator and NorthMich like this.
  6. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

A broken dick...

The Terminator and T-Bagger like this.
  7. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Yeah I am not going to try any pe exercises until I've recovered from my cycle. Also my penile curvature started after I did stretching exercises manually. I used too much force while applying the stretch and performed the exercise too vigorously.

8. NorthMich

Jesus you have like all the dick probs in one dick

The Terminator and T-Bagger like this.
  9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’ve heard of PE actually causing the curvature, whereas on Thunder’s and other places, they claim PE exercises can cure Peyronie’s.

10. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Yeah I am pretty sure my penis exercises caused the penis curvature unfortunately...

11. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

I did them very carefully, but one day I used too much force while applying the stretch and performed the exercise too vigorously.

Maybe being on gear contributed to the curvature because my testicles were already shrunken.

12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Curvature isn’t going to happen overnight, it’s usually over a period of time.

13. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I must be lucky or something. You took one cycle and talk like your dick went MIA, I STAY ON CYCLE and have been gearing up for almost 20 years and I've never had issues. I think ur head is fucked up

14. You do realize a slight curve is pretty normal. My dick has always had a slight curve up like a banana, perfect for hitting the g-spot which’s prob why they make a lotta dildos like that. If it’s a crazy curve like a hook then yea that’s bad.

T-Bagger and NorthMich like this.
  15. NorthMich

Hook Dick. Let’s pray we don’t get

T-Bagger and The Terminator like this.
  16. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Jesus WTF did I just read,?

Kakarot and T-Bagger like this.
  17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Was just about to comment this same thing. Curve GOOD, hook BAD.

NorthMich and The Terminator like this.
  18. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Its not a curve up its a curve to the left which sucks.

19. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Anyway I'm just going to wait until my balls fully come back mayve that will make a difference

20. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Dude how old are you? You are way to worried about your dick. Unless your hung like a light switch, quit overthinking it.

T-Bagger likes this.