priapus (prp shot) for penis enhancement

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by bigboichoi, Mar 17, 2019.

1. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

what the heck does not using the pump have to do with coming off cycle.s go figure. The way you've done this whole thing leads me to say that you are not a valid data point in this experiment. How old are you

T-Bagger likes this.
  2. rpbb

geez, just checked your profile, you're only 29 ?. If you're having problems at that age, you should stop using gear and see a doctor

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Doesn’t follow instructions so assumes procedure was a failure. Calls credit card company and does a charge back. Dick move man. You just ripped those people off for your own stupidity.

4. rpbb

So did some research, looks to me like the pump is as if not more important than the shots.

Roger rabbit and T-Bagger like this.
  5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Apparently not for this guy :rolleyes:

6. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

I still have the pump maybe I should start using it now. Although it might be too late to be honest.

7. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Yeah it was done very poorly anyway, and I regret it. I didn't ask for a chargeback from the doctor. I couldn't get an erection off cycle so I couldn't use the pump. Besides my nuts would also get sucked up into the pump.

8. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Anyway I will follow up with the doctor and then go from there.

9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You have to know how to use the pump so your nuts don’t get sucked up there. Learn to make the seal around your shaft and as little of your sack as possible.

Roger rabbit likes this.
  10. rpbb

Do those pumps work

11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Totally apart from this procedure, they help guys get erections that have ED and apparently there are guys out there who through repeated use have made decent length and girth gains.

rpbb likes this.
  12. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Yeah I know, you know what I will start using it today and report on the results. Safety first though because I have already fucked up in getting the shot in the first place.

13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I presume this pump is a vacuum pump. You will do yourself well to not exceed 3-5hp on the pressure gauge.

14. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Yeah that's what I've read online as well

T-Bagger likes this.
  15. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Hey what's up guys any other input?

16. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Hey guys any other input at all?

17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Just use that pump and be patient

18. valuum

valuum Member

I can't help but think that if there was any legit way to make your dick bigger everyone would do it. Personally when I feel down I watch "Howard Stern - Worlds Smallest Penis Contest" on youtube and feel WAY better about myself.

Also having sex with small women helps.

T-Bagger likes this.
  19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

There are legit ways, but not everyone wants to invest the time and dedication.

NorthMich likes this.
  20. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter