Primo 250 with BB/BA only ?

Why do you think the pharma companies use oils? Think real hard. Why have they done it this way for 70+ years now? The same billion dollar companies that buy more raws in a single day than all of the underground market combined in a year. You are free to do whatever you want kiddo. We aren't here gatekeeping you. It's just advice.
my brain might break..... far as i know they use castor and peanut oil.
whats your point?

pharma sus250 amp 1ml peanut oil what is the most alergic reaction to most people peanuts?

were is this heading mate? pharma primoteston in australia is made in 3 x 1ml syringes in castor no BA % only BB - they can do this cause its sterile enviroment.

so tell me how much more thinking do i need to do buddy?

I dont use anything made in castor oil.
Everything i use is MCT, but i also almost exclusively use 29g insulin pins.

I heat my vials on a coffee mug warmer for a few minutes before i inject every time.

Cuts the drawing time down drastically, cuts the injection time down drastically, eliminates any pip/soreness/lump.

its worth the extra minute it takes
exactly my point. MCT! Wins every day.
old mate reckons his castor oil is the dicks knees. try pushing castor down a 27,29,31g insulin syringe.

imagine blasting 3mL of castor oil EOD or few times a week i'd be celebrating my birthdays waiting for the oil to come down through his worried about scar tissue and inflammation lol.

Gotta agree with cryx here. Especially for someone blasting or cruising doing daily pins. The analgesic and anti-inflammatory benefits of castor vs MCT are debatably non existent at worse and negligible at best. Certainly not beneficial enough to have to fuck with heating castor oil up every single day for injection. Now if it's getting mixed up in a syringe with other MCT oil hormones it would prob not make a large viscosity difference to slow down daily injections with a 27mm 1/2" pin. Also 250-300 primo will not crash in full spec MCT oils with a bunch of BB, also it'll hold in miglyol although some seem to have issues with highly processed mct's
finally someone sees the light!