MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

I placed a domestic order last Sunday and I still have not had my package be dispatched. They are blood pressure medications so I hoped to have had them shipped after 5 working days.

Hello,

The success rate is only 50%, this applies to countries where customs have not checked the package but only want an invoice, in this case we can advise on creating one. We are launching our EU warehouse very soon, but currently only has ED products and Modafinil. Would this interest you?

PCT.ZONE
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
ED products sounds good.
I write you a mail. :)

India doesn't have "parcel consolidators" like China does, where a shopping container with tens of thousands of parcels getting imported then remailed via USPS.
I didn’t consider that, unfortunate. Maybe in the future as shipping increases from the region it could become a practice there.

I placed a domestic order last Sunday and I still have not had my package be dispatched. They are blood pressure medications so I hoped to have had them shipped after 5 working days.

Please contact us via our website so we can check your order asap, thank you.

Hello,

It's great to hear from you! May I ask which products you are interested in specifically? We have received a restock of ED meds today, along with a fresh supply of Modafinil as well.

PCT.ZONE
Gabapentin, now showing back in stock, right on thank you.

Hello,

I am thrilled that you have found the item you were searching for. Do you have any other product requests? We can try to source them for our US warehouses if there is sufficient demand.

Code:
https://pct.zone
I try to keep Gabatop, Modalert, and Tadalafil on hand—nothing exotic really. In general though I’m mostly just interested in nootropics and stimulants. I don’t use AIs and I cruise year round. Thank you for getting the Gabatop in!

Hello,

The success rate is only 50%, this applies to countries where customs have not checked the package but only want an invoice, in this case we can advise on creating one. We are launching our EU warehouse very soon, but currently only has ED products and Modafinil. Would this interest you?

PCT.ZONE

Hello,when will the EU warehouse be launched? I would be interested in moda/armoda and in view of the low succes rate for EU I rather wait for that.

Hello,

I am thrilled that you have found the item you were searching for. Do you have any other product requests? We can try to source them for our US warehouses if there is sufficient demand.

Code:
https://pct.zone
Insulin domestic would be pretty cool, other statins if possible would also be lovely