Primo adventure

You can probably find some of my primo posts on here from years ago but it’s just a weird as hell drug. I think we all were misled by Arnold and it’s not a good drug for men to use. That said, I have decided to give it one more chance at just 200mg a week. It’s been about a month and I’m about to pull the plug on it again. Just makes me feel like a weak and tired pussy. Unlike any other anabolic, androgenic steroid. Just doesn’t work with my physiology.

You can probably find some of my primo posts on here from years ago but it’s just a weird as hell drug. I think we all were misled by Arnold and it’s not a good drug for men to use. That said, I have decided to give it one more chance at just 200mg a week. It’s been about a month and I’m about to pull the plug on it again. Just makes me feel like a weak and tired pussy. Unlike any other anabolic, androgenic steroid. Just doesn’t work with my physiology.
Primo is my nectar of the gods. 200mg a week is very weak tho, probably won’t see any results on that dose unless you run it for 16+ weeks

Rimo update

Ok so it’s been 11 weeks in Istanbul now and a bit of a wild ride this Sust/Rimo cycle.

Negatives:

Oh god the Sustanon. The PIP. It made it impossible to get decent steady state Test via front loading because the Sust PIP was beyond brutal.

I’m talking a half orange size lump in the glute for a week after 1ml of Sust diluted with 1ml Rimo

So it’s really taken up to 2 weeks ago to get steady Test that I would normally have by front loading 5x my weekly dose of Enanthate in week 1

Because in Turkey the only pharma Test is Sust or Nebido, this makes future ‘cycle vacations’ to Turkey a no go.

Rimo/ Primo. It’s an ok AAS but I’d say 25% of Test and maybe 10% of Nandrolone.

I’ve been running 250 Sust and 100 Rimo, 3 times a week and I’d say the gains are about the same as 1,000mg Test with an AI (to equal the dryness of Rimo)

Certainly 300mg nandrolone is way way more performance enhancing than that in Rimo.

The main negatives of Rimo have been quite a lot of hair loss and some prostate stuff (needing to pee more and more urgently)

I’ve not noticed any other subjective sides except usually a libido each morning that’s quite distracting, but not crazy. I kind of go a bit sex mad at 10am, jerk off then immediately think “thank god I’m returned to normal now” LOL

Here’s my photo from today - I do boxing training now though, not bodybuilding, so I haven’t gone after hypertrophy - quite the opposite.

I’m currently 73kg at 5’10

Strength and power are decent but not on par with Test + nandrolone.

Power endurance (3 minute boxing rounds) is very good

Long endurance is very good - I can do 20,000 steps a day no problem.

Overall - I think Rimo was priceless before AIs and also for those who could take 1 gram a week of it without crushed E2 depressed mood and hair rape.

Now with AIs I’m not sure Test + another anabolic would be inferior

I’ve got about 40 Rimo left for another cycle - WITHOUT SUST (!!) and will relish front loading Enanthate!!

View attachment 262460
I’ll see how that turns out, probably starting in January.

Here’s a photo from today
Sustanon and Primo pharma grade are painfull but you have a gold oil ....

The change in a few hours are strange.

Please would be possible to post the picture of your product ?

Primo is my nectar of the gods. 200mg a week is very weak tho, probably won’t see any results on that dose unless you run it for 16+ weeks
I agree but this compound are not easy to find (a real methenolone enanthate and well dosed)
And the price of Rimobolan have up like hell recently :-(

I’ve copied and edited this from my post in steroid spotlight because I think I’ll make a cycle log of it.

Background:

I’ve done 7 cycles in the past, test only, test and deca, test and winstrol, test and tren. However the last 9 years has just been TRT of 80-100mg cypionate a week.

Recently I did 5 weeks of Dbol - which was excellent on top of TRT - very strong PED - or perhaps with its 4 hour half life, it’s just it’s at steady state within 24 hours.

I started a primo cycle on May 8th. It’s gone like this:

Before May 5th: TRT of 100mg cypionate per week.

May 5th: 250mg Sustanon (major shortage of cypionate and Enanthate in the uk)

May 8th: 250mg Sustanon, 100mg primo

May 10th: 250mg Sust only.

May 12th: 250mg Sustanon, 100mg primo

May 15th 250mg Sustanon, 80mg primo

May 17th: 250mg Sust only.

May 19th: 250mg Sustanon, 80mg primo.

Things I’ve learned so far!

Primo kicks in very very fast at lowering E2 - or because I’ve not had blood work this early in - “low E2 symptoms”. This is very surprising given it’s an Enanthate ester.

On my first day of primo, despite the Sustanon a few days before and it’s propionate ester, and having decent E2 from TRT - my joints became dry and cracking within 6 hours of the primo.

Man I became pretty depressed and unable to wake up that day and until
Thursday May 11th. Caffeine had zero effect at all (it usually is quite strong for me).

Libido disappeared.

But perhaps this is because E2 takes quite some time to build up from only slightly elevated testosterone (one shot of 250 Sust won’t be a big increase in test levels)?

So I may have still had normal E2 on my first primo shot, so it was very easy to push E2 down rapidly?

This is a guesstimate for all of us because I didn’t plan on getting bloods in the first two weeks.

Thursday May 11th my joints were feeling normal again. Mentally feeling normal Again

I figured with some more testosterone building up I’d be fine for 100mg primo on May 12th. But I had dry cracking joints again! Not as bad and not so strong negative mental effects.

Hence this Monday I reduced primo to 80mg and this has been great no problem all week including Friday 19th dose.

However today, Saturday 20th, joints cracking again and a bit down mentally, though nowhere near the “anastrozole hole” if you take too much of that.

My understanding is that Sustanon takes about 5 weeks to reach steady state and primo being Enanthate about the same.

È corretto?

Penso che interromperò le settimane Primo 2 e lascerò aumentare il mio testosterone ed E2 e poi lo reintrodurrò.

Voi cosa suggerireste?

Non ho caricato frontalmente il Sust a causa del PIP.

Sfortunatamente non uso iniettabili UGL e il test Enanthate non è disponibile qui per il caricamento frontale.

Sono all'estero ma cercherò di fare il sangue
presto e regolarmente per vedere i livelli di E2 dopo aver lasciato cadere il Primo, quindi reintrodurlo.

Ci sarà ancora Primo in giro per settimane, ma posso ancora fare un confronto con TRT, che mette la mia T libera al 90% della portata e E2 al 65%.

Come ti sembra?

Qualcun altro ha un effetto così drammatico da Primo?

Per il contesto, aromatizzo parecchio. 500 cyp a settimana avranno bisogno di 1/4 mg di anastrozolo 3 volte a settimana dopo un mese e stato stazionario.

In termini di effetti collaterali mentali solo il nandrolone è negativo, ma questo è fisso mantenendo il test: nandrolone a 5:3.

Ringrazia tutti !
Ciao,ti posso chiedere un sito affidabile dove prenderli?grazie

Rimo update

Ok so it’s been 11 weeks in Istanbul now and a bit of a wild ride this Sust/Rimo cycle.

Negatives:

Oh god the Sustanon. The PIP. It made it impossible to get decent steady state Test via front loading because the Sust PIP was beyond brutal.

I’m talking a half orange size lump in the glute for a week after 1ml of Sust diluted with 1ml Rimo

So it’s really taken up to 2 weeks ago to get steady Test that I would normally have by front loading 5x my weekly dose of Enanthate in week 1

Because in Turkey the only pharma Test is Sust or Nebido, this makes future ‘cycle vacations’ to Turkey a no go.

Rimo/ Primo. It’s an ok AAS but I’d say 25% of Test and maybe 10% of Nandrolone.

I’ve been running 250 Sust and 100 Rimo, 3 times a week and I’d say the gains are about the same as 1,000mg Test with an AI (to equal the dryness of Rimo)

Certainly 300mg nandrolone is way way more performance enhancing than that in Rimo.

The main negatives of Rimo have been quite a lot of hair loss and some prostate stuff (needing to pee more and more urgently)

I’ve not noticed any other subjective sides except usually a libido each morning that’s quite distracting, but not crazy. I kind of go a bit sex mad at 10am, jerk off then immediately think “thank god I’m returned to normal now” LOL

Here’s my photo from today - I do boxing training now though, not bodybuilding, so I haven’t gone after hypertrophy - quite the opposite.

I’m currently 73kg at 5’10

Strength and power are decent but not on par with Test + nandrolone.

Power endurance (3 minute boxing rounds) is very good

Long endurance is very good - I can do 20,000 steps a day no problem.

Overall - I think Rimo was priceless before AIs and also for those who could take 1 gram a week of it without crushed E2 depressed mood and hair rape.

Now with AIs I’m not sure Test + another anabolic would be inferior

I’ve got about 40 Rimo left for another cycle - WITHOUT SUST (!!) and will relish front loading Enanthate!!

View attachment 262460
I’ll see how that turns out, probably starting in January.

Here’s a photo from today
OMG. Hair Loss on 80 mgs of primo ?? how have you Fred w other DHT drugs before ?

would addint a tiny Masteron dose helpw the mental sides of primo ?

Totally agree- man I love me some good primo, I just hate how bad it crushes my e2- even at 2:1 ratio with Test. Masteron is my go-to; although not strong enough as Primo for muscle building, imo- I feel great on Mast and my libido stays nice, and pumps and strength in the gym are just as comparable.