Primo E will not dissolve no matter what

I appreciate you posting this. Your "primo" looks very much like anavar. Shiny and big grains.

This vendor is a joke. Can't form an English sentence, sends you the wrong raw, then asks you to become a drug smuggler by mailing it back to God knows where.

People should avoid this vendor. I bet you anything that's anavar BTW
Turinabol you mean, Anavar too expensive and harder to get

Primo E has a fish flake crystal appearance. And it dissolves fastly. You probally get wrong raws or wrong packs.

Primo E has a fish flake crystal appearance. And it dissolves fastly. You probally get wrong raws or wrong packs.
Agreed, I’m definitely curious to find out what the hell it really is. Looks like anavar raws but slightly off-white compared to Var

I had this problem with primo e, added more bb probably around %40, stayed liquid but when I pinned world of pain, 800 bucks down to drain:(

Some recent emails from them

Attachments

• 2F5EDA45-8A08-4D27-A4B4-DDBE75935053.jpeg
    2F5EDA45-8A08-4D27-A4B4-DDBE75935053.jpeg
    804.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 38EBF054-C909-4583-AB14-D16FB7B899D3.jpeg
    38EBF054-C909-4583-AB14-D16FB7B899D3.jpeg
    633.2 KB · Views: 90
Yeah I’ll post a pic later today, I sent a sample to Janoshik that should arrive within the next few days, not sure how backed up he is but I’m anticipating a week or two
Have you used any other previous suppliers? If so why not stick to what has been proven? I’ve noticed huge variance between suppliers and batches because most of them aren’t manufacturers in the first place they’re just resellers. The only two vendors i know that actually produce their raws are Purple Panda and Pharmaqo. Like them or not ull consistently get similar quality. Not sure about qsc and hupharma but they also could be manufacturing.

Have you used any other previous suppliers? If so why not stick to what has been proven? I’ve noticed huge variance between suppliers and batches because most of them aren’t manufacturers in the first place they’re just resellers. The only two vendors i know that actually produce their raws are Purple Panda and Pharmaqo. Like them or not ull consistently get similar quality. Not sure about qsc and hupharma but they also could be manufacturing.
Tbh I was looking for a new domestic option that didn’t cost an arm and a leg and that’s kinda just where the cards fell, i didn’t realize I’d be dealing with someone on the spectrum as a rep for their brand lol

Recieved the results from Janoshik today. No wonder it wouldn’t brew. It’s fcking proviron

Attachments

• 0647CD11-6278-4536-A0BF-F341D2345F33.png
    0647CD11-6278-4536-A0BF-F341D2345F33.png
    595.7 KB · Views: 79