Primo E will not dissolve no matter what

what a waste of good proviron too
maybe you can make injectable proviron at 50mg/ml? is that an option?

fuck GodBullRaw raw, fucking scammers

Have you used any other previous suppliers? If so why not stick to what has been proven? I’ve noticed huge variance between suppliers and batches because most of them aren’t manufacturers in the first place they’re just resellers. The only two vendors i know that actually produce their raws are Purple Panda and Pharmaqo. Like them or not ull consistently get similar quality. Not sure about qsc and hupharma but they also could be manufacturing.
Well, they are not manufacturers!

There probably would be a way to do it with guaiacol or polysorbate but honestly fck that Shit lol

There probably would be a way to do it with guaiacol or polysorbate but honestly fck that Shit lol

or a proviron suspension but with all that BB it's probably going to taste like shit

what a waste of time & money. i am pissed on your behalf

stick with the popular raw sources on this forum, at least you can hold them accountable when shit goes wrong and they have more of an incentive to fix any issues

It will dissolve in typical brew fashion at 20mg/ml

Just tried brewing this , with success.

20 mg /ML in castor oil and BB.

Per 1mL (20mg/ml):

Mesterolone 20mg, 618.6mg BA , 353.4mg Castor Oil

I don’t have a hot plate so just nuked the beaker in the microwave for a minute , three times. And it’s held since.

Pinned 0.05 cc (1mg) into delt. Felt it kicking in within 20 minutes. Was able to draw with a 30g slin pin

You shouldn’t need more than 20mg/ml since the oral bioavailability is ~3%. Taking 100mg orally would yield 3mg bioavailable.

It will dissolve in typical brew fashion at 20mg/ml

You shouldn’t need more than 20mg/ml since the oral bioavailability is ~3%. Taking 100mg orally would yield 3mg bioavailable.

very interesting
i am tempted to try this in the future as no one sells injectable proviron

have you done this successfully before at 20mg/ml?

very interesting
i am tempted to try this in the future as no one sells injectable proviron

have you done this successfully before at 20mg/ml?
I’m about to try it soon when I get a TD.

I expect it to work since I use EO for my carrier. The guy who did it said later in the thread it continued to hold and was pretty fuckin awesome from his account.

It’s probably not offered by sources because demand would be minimal for it. 20mg/ml, not very anabolic & relatively pricey. Average user would rather a vial of Mast P 100 for same-ish cost.

brewed and held quite well at 20mg in castor oil.

i must warn you the PIP is something else. even injecting 0.15 cc with a slin pin will lump up

the only way i can get away w using it is load it into my 1.5 inch 25g needle that goes deep IM

unfort not for subq. but it works and makes your raws last longer

i must warn you the PIP is something else. even injecting 0.15 cc with a slin pin will lump up

the only way i can get away w using it is load it into my 1.5 inch 25g needle that goes deep IM

Do you use castor oil for all your brews?

That sounds gnarly, not sure if I wanna harpoon myself for it. I wanna give the brew a shot myself with EO

Do you use castor oil for all your brews?

That sounds gnarly, not sure if I wanna harpoon myself for it. I wanna give the brew a shot myself with EO

So I too have brewed this now at 10mg/ml (blended with 50mg TNE and 50mg Winny)

Takes a lot of heat but it works. Pinned it yesterday preworkout around 2 pm. No PIP as of this morning.

So I too have brewed this now at 10mg/ml (blended with 50mg TNE and 50mg Winny)

Takes a lot of heat but it works. Pinned it yesterday preworkout around 2 pm. No PIP as of this morning.

would love to see your recipe if you don’t mind sharing

i am yet to brew winny oil - after brewing suspension *without* gualcol i need to return to the drawing board. can barely walk after a week’s worth of win susp injecting. had to switch to oral , as i used up my UGL oil already.

would love to see your recipe if you don’t mind sharing

i am yet to brew winny oil - after brewing suspension *without* gualcol i need to return to the drawing board. can barely walk after a week’s worth of win susp injecting. had to switch to oral , as i used up my UGL oil already.

I was lazy on the displacement factor on this one, I get detailed on my true TRT/Blast blends. I made the assumption of 0.9 for the displacement. I started with only 10ml as a test run.

PWO blend

10ml total / 15%BB / 1%BA

EO as carrier

50mg/ml TNE - 500mg
50mg/ml Win - 500mg
10mg/ml Prov - 100mg

1.1g total Material

1ml = Material Displacement

1.5ml BB
0.1ml BA

BB + BA + Material Displacement = 2.6ml

Need 7.4 ml EO

P.S- heat was much more vital to this brew than anything I’ve done before. I can brew some/most regular compounds with little to no heat at all. This bitch had to get HOT.