Primo : is small dose worth keeping in a stack?

y777

Hi guys

Wanted to get your thoughts on whether or not I’m wasting money here keeping low dose primo

I’ve run primo pretty much year round , with 250-300 dose being my cruise dose (vs 175 test ) and taking it up to 800+ for blasts.

Now I am doing a lean bulk cycle with deca being the main driver of anabolism. First time running deca. Second week in for deca, which is replacing NPP.

Test-c 175 mg
Deca 400mg
Mast -E 800mg ((for mental benefits and some neural activation)
NPP currently 10mg/day , have tapered it from 60mg per day with addition of deca. I have elbow issues so keeping NPP 10mg until deca kicks in.
Primo 175. This is not enough for AI , I still use Aromasin 12.5 eod.
6ius of growth daily

Question: Would you guys pull out the primo ? I may need to up the Aromasin (I don’t get e2 lowering from mast ) I’ve never ran mast as the only dht. Always had primo or primo + mast.

The only reason I kept The primo is to transition into sports TRT later on (ie a cruise ). With 175
Test 175 primo , 100 deca 150 mast. Not having to load it back in

But wondering if there’s any merit to keeping primo in there. I’ve always feelt primo acted strongest (after winstrol ) on dopamine and Masteron acts stronger on adrenaline. So this cocktail maybe optimized for me mentally but I’m not sure if there are any physical benefits to
Keeping it ? Thinking of saving the money and just using the primo on the next cut.

Since it's not that high of a dose, you could probably keep it or take it out and it won't make too much difference. Definitely adding a little anabolism to the cycle, but not a ton. If you get other benefits from it then it may be worthwhile. If you want to save a little money and injection volume you won't notice it's gone. I would either drop it or lower the Mast and replace with Primo.

Don't see how it's worth anything if you're already running 800mg masteron. And npp is a phenylprop, not prop, so you could pin just 2 or 3 times a week instead of every day.

Don't see how it's worth anything if you're already running 800mg masteron. And npp is a phenylprop, not prop, so you could pin just 2 or 3 times a week instead of every day.

Thanks. I typically pin everyday but now that I’ve moved to longer (ish esters) I’m doing twice per week and loving it.
I had pulled NPP out because I front loaded deca when I started (800 mg pin ) but first week of deca I was getting elbow inflammation again so started re-pinning NPP.

Second week in and just today I started feeling a lot more swollen within the muscles. Like a perma pump. Not like NPP or even anavar. Not bloated either. Closest I can describe it is the feeling of when you have a carb heavy meal and muscles feel nice and full.

I’ve read it takes a month or more for deca to “kick in “ but I imagine anti inflammatory benefits should be showing up now.

175 mg of primo is to little. I prefer 800 mg - a gram of primo a week. Just make sure your lean for it to really shine. To many people cry primo is overrated when they try running it at like 20% body fat. Love me primo at a good dosage

More gear = more results.

With that dose of mast you may not even notice the change in e2 without the primo. So if you do decide to drop it, maybe see if you notice high e2 sides, before adding more AI.

id say if you know primo is a good anti estrogen for you. id pull the masteron down a bit a fill the mg amount with primo to take place of that AI. or just push the primo up until u dont need a ai without messing with the mas dose. primo is very tolerable for most people. its really not that expensive depending on where you get it form. Reason for this is im not big believer in a ai or serm. most people just dont know how to stack design so they have to run one

More gear = more results.

With that dose of mast you may not even notice the change in e2 without the primo. So if you do decide to drop it, maybe see if you notice high e2 sides, before adding more AI.
id say its very genetic. between mas primo and eq they all can be a good anti estrogen for people. but not everyone reacts the same so u gotta play with them all a bit to see what effects ur e2