Primo overrated?

cinder

Primo is pretty controversial,
Some people don't think it's strong enough to be worth the oil, is too expensive and using an AI is easier/better.
On the other hand it's touted as being one of the safest steroids, gains being mild but stick around, and you have this two birds one stone effect of being anabolic while controlling your E2.

In the end it's all personal preference,
what's yours and why?

Some people don't think it's strong enough to be worth the oil, is too expensive and using an AI is easier/better.
On the other hand it's touted as being one of the safest steroids, gains being mild but stick around, and you have this two birds one stone effect of being anabolic while controlling your E2.

what's yours and why?
My experience, not worth the money but encourage anyone to try it for their selves. Some swear by it.

Not worth it in my experience. I felt lethargic almost instantly every time I tried it and from 3 different labs. Masteron I feel great though. I use it for neural drive and performance. My best friend loves primo though so really you'd just have to try it and see

Primo is an amazing compound, it has its pro and cons so it depends on what your expectations are.

I love to use it for its effect on my E2, it keeps me dry and vascular and will give you a nice look with very little sides.

Everyone is different and each compound can have a different effect, but again for me is great molecule and match with pretty much any cycle.

From a cost to benefit pov yes it's overrated. Its one of the safest alternatives for an anabolic a little hard on the lipids but that's all.

But as all PEDs, in the end, individual response dictates it's value

I've only used it once and in a pretty low dosage of 150mg just to complement my test. Overall i won't say it's bad and honestly for me it was the most 4 relaxed months regarding dialing in e2. It kept me stable in a sweet spot while with AI's i'm still kinda all over the place, haven't found a sweet spot.

As far as worth it or not, i'm gonna say this. If you're relatively new to gear and assuming you're not old enough, i'd say not bother with it. They say it's mild, easy on the body etc.. Why spent 4 bulking cycles to add a X amount of muscle mass with a mild compount that costs enough money, it's low on concentration and sometimes gives you PIP if you can put the same amount of muscle mass in 2 or 3 bulking cycles with just high test or test+nandrolone or test+EQ? Many guys talk about side effects, but some guys really handle NPP or EQ very very well. What if you're one of them?

I've seen guys in 1gr of test + 1gr of deca and they're fine. Some start crying or get a noodle dick from 200mg, i believe it worth trying it.

Primo will always be a great compound for older guys or more sensitive to stronger compound sides. Or you can simply use it for physique purposes since it gives a nice look but AFTER you reach a good level of muscle mass. If you're in a point with a bodyweight you're satisfied and you just want to improve your look, then i think it's a very good choice.

If you're starting now taking gear, especially with those low test high primo or mast cycles, i believe you just leave gains in the tank. And honestly if you need 700mg total of test and npp or EQ to make some good progress while in cycles with primo or mast you push up to 1gr since they're "safe", are they actually that safe? Because everyone's lipids are going to hell with high DHT's anyways.

That's just my personal view of things, at least for now, that's how i'm thinking it..When i become more experienced i may reconsider, or maybe not.

Up until a few years ago, no one recommended it under 800mg-1000mg and even then they said it was still weak. Nowadays people are scared to do 500mg test and are running female doses of orals, these seem to be the same people hyping up primo.

i think an experienced user can dial in their trt or run very high doses of test with primo, but for the regular beginner guy, doing 12 weeks of something like 300mg test 300mg primo is a waste, not only will this perhaps make dialing in e2 difficult, they wont learn anything about their own aromtization/ai requirements.
if you cant dial in your e2 with arimidex or aromasin, using an enanthate ester to control esterogen wont make it easier.

Love primo .it brings me fullness in muscles. Without harsh side effects that orals typically do. And its dry.

Not overrated. But it depends on your goal and money. You can really add primo to any cycle and it will enhance your looks.

Deca brings fullness too and makes you stronger way faster than primo but it also turns your face into a water buffalo.

what's yours and why?
Primo is OK, I prefer drostanolone enanthate (Mast E) because they're virtually interchangeable; it's cheaper; and you get more mg/mL. They're misrepresented as "safe," though, since both are pretty harsh on lipids.

I get why some people feel it's not worth it, especially considering the cost and the amount of oil you have to pin. But honestly, I think its reputation for being safe and having mild, yet maintainable gains makes it worth considering.
For me, the biggest draw is the E2 control. Not having to rely on an AI and still getting solid anabolic effects is a win. Sure, the gains might not be as dramatic as with other compounds, but if you're in it for the long haul and want to keep things as safe as possible, Primo has a solid place in your cycle.