• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Primo safe or bad for the hairline?

Theworm

I know it's genetic etc, but I read primo is one of the safer ones, others say it's one of the worse (steroids.com)
Thoughts?

If you are predisposed to mpb AAS will accelerate the process.

Nope. Testosterone is the best hair-safe steroid because you'll be able to block dht conversion with finasteride. Tbol is probably the second best hair safe drug

For such a mild AAS and with the mixed reports it's not even worth trying considering the price. I'm guessing it has to do with primo being coverted I'm the body along with possibly the metabolites affecting the hairline. This might explain the mixed reports on hairloss.

Now I just stick to cruise dose test, EQ, NPP, var, and sdrol. I'll be trying some DHB though to see if it hits the hairline hard.

For such a mild AAS and with the mixed reports it's not even worth trying considering the price. I'm guessing it has to do with primo being coverted I'm the body along with possibly the metabolites affecting the hairline. This might explain the mixed reports on hairloss.

Now I just stick to cruise dose test, EQ, NPP, var, and sdrol. I'll be trying some DHB though to see if it hits the hairline hard.
I thought sdrol was bad for the hair?

If you are predisposed to mpb AAS will accelerate the process.

^^^this. IMO there is no hair safe steroid. For instance I ran my first cycle with test e and tbol and didn't lose any hair. My second cycle I ran I added deca which is supposed to be "hair safe" and my hair started falling out like a mofo. So if your predisposed to lose hair, steroids will only accelerate the process.

Most people find sdrol pretty mild on the hair, including myself, which falls in line with the anabolic/androgenic ratio of 400:20. Any increased shedding to it might be just from the stress it puts on the body, or just those that are extremely sensitive.

It's probably the strongest hair "friendly" compound out there imo.

Most people find sdrol pretty mild on the hair, including myself, which falls in line with the anabolic/androgenic ratio of 400:20. Any increased shedding to it might be just from the stress it puts on the body, or just those that are extremely sensitive.

It's probably the strongest hair "friendly" compound out there imo.
Idk, a quick google search points to the contrary :confused:.

Yes, primo will accelerate hair loss if your predisposed to it, especially doses over 500/wk. I say fuck it, get jacked and tan and when it goes just shave your head

For such a mild AAS and with the mixed reports it's not even worth trying considering the price.
Now I just stick to cruise dose test, EQ, NPP, var, and sdrol.

Not trying to call you out on anything, but I feel like I actually see more mixed reviews on EQ than primo. I'm probably going to try everything once, all the main drugs anyway (dont see any rhyme or reason for me to touch halo). I thought EQ and primo both looked like great compounds to add in cycles while I was researching, but experience speaks more than words on paper and it's hard to come to a consensus when reading Meso users' experiences

Not trying to call you out on anything, but I feel like I actually see more mixed reviews on EQ than primo. I'm probably going to try everything once, all the main drugs anyway (dont see any rhyme or reason for me to touch halo). I thought EQ and primo both looked like great compounds to add in cycles while I was researching, but experience speaks more than words on paper and it's hard to come to a consensus when reading Meso users' experiences

EQ is ridiculously mild and gives bad sides to some. You have to consider the price of primo vs EQ. Primo is often faked and the raws cost almost 10x as much as EQ from what I've seen. If money isn't an issue then primo as a compound is a superior choice to EQ. Would also be a good idea to get it tested to make sure it's not actually test prop or masteron.

Really? I've always read that EQ is safe on the hairline.

Oh I didn't mean the hairline, my apologies. I do hear very mixed experiences with other sides though, chiefly the blood pressure and I think others even reported anxiety
Luckily it hasn't raised my BP at all, tested last week at 122/60 which is actually better than normal for me. My family has a history of BP issues, so it's important to me to keep a lookout for that.

Been having some anxiety off and on for a few weeks, but that can't necessarily be attributed to the EQ. Most likely stress at work and too much caffeine + dmaa.

Superdrol has an amazing anabolic/androgenic ratio but although it has very low androgenic effect, it can still affect the hair follicles because it is derived from DHT. from my experience, I started shedding hair when I upped dosage to 30mgs. I did another cycle of superdrol at 10-20mg for 3 weeks and this time my hair weren't affected. So run it for 3 weeks at 10-20mg daily and you should be good. Gains from superdrol are sweet.