Primo vs mast on top of trt

Broccolihead

Hey guys currently on 200mg test e with 100mg mast e. Using mast to control borderline high e2 which it’s worked well for. It makes me feel good mentally and raised my libido. The problem is it makes me a bit more aggressive and cold. Basically want a bit more chilled out version of mast, thinking about trying 200mg test e with 100mg primo. I’m wondering how the mental effects of primo compare to mast?

Hey guys currently on 200mg test e with 100mg mast e. Using mast to control borderline high e2 which it’s worked well for. It makes me feel good mentally and raised my libido. The problem is it makes me a bit more aggressive and cold. Basically want a bit more chilled out version of mast, thinking about trying 200mg test e with 100mg primo. I’m wondering how the mental effects of primo compare to mast?
I’ve heard of people claiming “aggressiveness” on Masteron. Jfc… if u can’t handle 100mg Masteron, please never try high test or Tren lmaoooo. 100mg Mast shouldn’t even make you you fart aggressively

if u can’t handle 100mg Masteron, please never try high test or Tren lmaoooo. 100mg Mast shouldn’t even make you you fart aggressively

Both tren and nandrolone have never made me more aggressive or psychotic. I just become a more chilled out and affectionate version of myself lol. Dhts are the only thing that seems to do that to me and it’s not like roid rage or anything it’s just that things which normally piss me off now piss me off a bit more.

Both tren and nandrolone have never made me more aggressive or psychotic. I just become a more chilled out and affectionate version of myself lol. Dhts are the only thing that seems to do that to me and it’s not like roid rage or anything it’s just that things which normally piss me off now piss me off a bit more.
Lol that’s a tough one… I’m not sure that 100 MG of mast is making much of a difference. Give primo a try… It’s definitely more mellow. But you may have to watch for crashing your estrogen on it.

I’ve heard of people claiming “aggressiveness” on Masteron. Jfc… if u can’t handle 100mg Masteron, please never try high test or Tren lmaoooo. 100mg Mast shouldn’t even make you you fart aggressively
Mast makes me very happy and feel loving. High test (750-1g is most i’ve ran) makes me feel happy and driven. Primo on the other hand can make me feel a little irritable. Tren gives me some actual feelings of rage and only thing I’ve ran that has done that. Important to remember everyone’s different though. Have heard of people handling tren no issues but flipping out on drol