PRIMOFTHEGODS

Ha Ha, might be a little over the top...wheres the good shit mother fucka...get your skinny asses out in the garage or shed and mix that shit up!!!!!
Hahahahaha...Now thats the kind of attitude I like to hear;):D:p

I don't care if your outa oil or what, put olive oil in mine I don't care. if your outa vials put mine in an old chapstick tube I don't care, gimme my shit!!

I don't care if your outa oil or what, put olive oil in mine I don't care. if your outa vials put mine in an old chapstick tube I don't care, gimme my shit!!
Wow an I thought I went to far;) bahahaha:D:p

I just put in an order for POTG Test Blitz, TNE AND Injectable D-bol. I know a few guys, including myself were interested in experience with POTG so I'll update if people are still interested.

Running 150mg/ed Tren Ace and 1000mg/wk of Test Cypionate 200. All POG gear. Having bloods drawn on Tuesday. Will post bloods after I get them back. It will be week 6 of my cycle.
BM

So, these guys legit?
I was wondering the same thing!!!! I do know the minimum is pretty steep but thats not saying shit.
Running 150mg/ed Tren Ace and 1000mg/wk of Test Cypionate 200. All POG gear. Having bloods drawn on Tuesday. Will post bloods after I get them back. It will be week 6 of my cycle.
BM
An yet another reason why you Big B, are the man brotha;):cool:

I am hoping they come back showing some good results because it is the only source I have that carries long ester Masteron (Drostanolone Enanthate).

Has anyone here tried it from them? or know of any respected reviews for it somewhere else?

Go check out his thread on eroids. He's always there to answer such questions. I believe he has no reps anywhere.

Update: just had my blood drawn today. I got the hormone panel for males $172 so the results from it usually take a little longer than a week because of all the tests. But I will let everyone know when I get my results back.
BM

Running 1000mg/wk Test Cypionate pinning 500mg into left glute and 500mg into right glute every Sunday for 6 weeks my testosterone reading is 5038. No it's not 10x but it's by far the highest test reading that I've had while running 1g of testosterone so I'm not to disappointed. I've ran a couple other brands at 1g and came back with 3200 on one and 2800 on another one. So in comparison Primo of the Gods is the best one so far. Here is the results.
31330edb5ef03601769d45f20cb847fe.jpg

0afa1a7ba575edc435d191bc799f6df9.jpg

Oh yeah. I know I crashed my estrogen. Had a flare up and hit the letro till it went away. And yes my cholesterol is sky high so I dropped the Tren. Just on the test now.

Running 1000mg/wk Test Cypionate pinning 500mg into left glute and 500mg into right glute every Sunday for 6 weeks my testosterone reading is 5038. No it's not 10x but it's by far the highest test reading that I've had while running 1g of testosterone so I'm not to disappointed. I've ran a couple other brands at 1g and came back with 3200 on one and 2800 on another one. So in comparison Primo of the Gods is the best one so far. Here is the results.
31330edb5ef03601769d45f20cb847fe.jpg

0afa1a7ba575edc435d191bc799f6df9.jpg

Oh yeah. I know I crashed my estrogen. Had a flare up and hit the letro till it went away. And yes my cholesterol is sky high so I dropped the Tren. Just on the test now.
Dang well thanks for that Man. How you feel and your lifts? Gains?

Dang well thanks for that Man. How you feel and your lifts? Gains?

How do you fucking think I feel! I have no estrogen! I feel like beating the shit out of you for even asking me! Do you even know what no estrogen does? It gives me a fucking limp dick!!!! Now how would you feel!
OK I'm just messing with you, other than the fact it does give me a limp dick. I feel ok but my energy levels a little bit down right now. As far as my lifts and weight gain goes I can't complain. I've been able to maintain my lifts and even going up a little bit, same goes for weight. Let me explain. My work really screwed this cycle up. I would go into details but I'm not going to. Let me just sum it up I have been working days and nights all the freaking time. I have not had a steady workout regimen or diet throughout the cycle so far. I was just going to drop the cycle but I was hoping that things would change before now with my work. So much for wishful thinking. @OdieM knows what I'm talking about.
So anyway I can't complain because I'm making a shit load of money but I would like to be able to workout and see my family every once in a while. Looks like this schedule is going to continue for a few more weeks.
Well you asked so I told. Lol

How do you fucking think I feel! I have no estrogen! I feel like beating the shit out of you for even asking me! Do you even know what no estrogen does? It gives me a fucking limp dick!!!! Now how would you feel!
OK I'm just messing with you, other than the fact it does give me a limp dick. I feel ok but my energy levels a little bit down right now. As far as my lifts and weight gain goes I can't complain. I've been able to maintain my lifts and even going up a little bit, same goes for weight. Let me explain. My work really screwed this cycle up. I would go into details but I'm not going to. Let me just sum it up I have been working days and nights all the freaking time. I have not had a steady workout regimen or diet throughout the cycle so far. I was just going to drop the cycle but I was hoping that things would change before now with my work. So much for wishful thinking. @OdieM knows what I'm talking about.
So anyway I can't complain because I'm making a shit load of money but I would like to be able to workout and see my family every once in a while. Looks like this schedule is going to continue for a few more weeks.
Thats a drag about your work schedule. Doesn't it just piss you off when the plans you made aren't the plans the employer has for you? I've screwed up several cycles because of the same thing. Good luck and hope your schedule chills at work soon, having a routine for family and the gym is nice.

I know it sucks but ur makin money, we r from the same region n I've been cut to 40hrs a week , took a five dollar pay cut. The oilfield is really doing shitty, I've been considering enlisting, but my family is begging me not to. Don't know what I'm going to do, it's hard right now I just hope things pick back up soon.