PRIMOFTHEGODS

I know it sucks but ur makin money, we r from the same region n I've been cut to 40hrs a week , took a five dollar pay cut. The oilfield is really doing shitty, I've been considering enlisting, but my family is begging me not to. Don't know what I'm going to do, it's hard right now I just hope things pick back up soon.

Well now I feel like a shithead for gripping about all the overtime I'm having to work. I hope everything works out for you brother.

Well now I feel like a shithead for gripping about all the overtime I'm having to work. I hope everything works out for you brother.
Naw don't feel bad bro. Just a small test we all endure, I'll make it just like u would make it. I've always wanted to go to ranger school, this may b God giving me my chance. At 33 I probably b considered a old man.lol

Naw don't feel bad bro. Just a small test we all endure, I'll make it just like u would make it. I've always wanted to go to ranger school, this may b God giving me my chance. At 33 I probably b considered a old man.lol

My advice, take it whats it worth, make sure you can do over 100+ pushups, 150+ situps, all under 2 mins, b4 you join. Its not the min requirement, but this much assures, that once you are there and out of fuel, u can easily meet the minimum requirements

Not to hijack the thread but Ranger school was the best thing that ever happened to me. I am embarrassed to say I didn't make it but I did make it to the very end before getting a blood clot in my leg after landing awkward during a night jump.
They will make you realize what mental power is... It taught me that when your on your last leg and you don't think you can go another step, you have a few hundred steps still in you.
They push mental toughness and burn that into your brain. You will learn to live a life of mental toughness. The 1st 3rd of Ranger school is about weeding out the physically unable people who just don't have the toughness, the 2nd half is all about learning how to change your brain and morph it into what you need at that time. You'll learn how to solve problems looking at the situation entirely different than you've ever looked at it before. Hard to explain. The last 3rd will be the mental challenge... Little things like learning that you can survive on 30 minutes of sleep at a time and how to eat 1000 calories in 30 seconds. How to give yourself an enema to get the nutrients you need if your stomach can't handle it.

Again. Sorry to hijack this thread but I love reading about someone doing what I wish I could have done. Rangers will not accept medical issues. But it taught me more about myself than anything else in my life othet than being a father. Good luck to you and don't be afraid to hit me up if you have questions.

I am hoping they come back showing some good results because it is the only source I have that carries long ester Masteron (Drostanolone Enanthate).

Has anyone here tried it from them? or know of any respected reviews for it somewhere else?

Very smooth, crystal clear MCT oil. Great packing. One of the most professional UGLs

Just figured I'd throw this out there but I'm on another thread about a different ugl and so far my order isn't going the best with this particular place and if it doesn't work out I'd like to try potg. Any chance someone can vouch for me. Feel free to pm me to ask anything. Not really sure if this is how it works but figured I'd give it a shot.

Just figured I'd throw this out there but I'm on another thread about a different ugl and so far my order isn't going the best with this particular place and if it doesn't work out I'd like to try potg. Any chance someone can vouch for me. Feel free to pm me to ask anything. Not really sure if this is how it works but figured I'd give it a shot.
FUCK NO STOP BEGGING