problem with payment with a wizard

szocsa87

Új tag vagyok egy nagy problémával! Az eladót nem akarom első körben megemlíteni...
3 hete volt nála bankkártyás fizetés és azt hazudja, hogy visszahívtam az összeget... Persze a világon SOHA nincs ilyen lehetőség bankkártyás fizetés visszahívására! Bementem a bankomba, kértem hivatalos okmányt, hogy a számláján van a pénzem, elküldtem neki, de nem foglalkozik vele! Ez nagyon bosszantó, persze ezt nem hagyom...
mit tanácsol?

I am a new member with a big problem! I don't want to mention the seller first...
He had a bank card payment with him 3 weeks ago and he is lying that I called back the amount... Of course, there is NEVER such an option in the world to call back a bank card payment! I went to my bank, I asked for an official document that my money is in his account, I sent it to him, but he doesn't deal with it! This is very annoying, of course I won't let this happen...
what do you advise
What country are you living in? How about the vendor? I don't think you are able to use the msg'ing system yet, are you? If not you'll have to give the info you are trying to keep private in the open. If you can use the private message system you can send me specifics privately.

How did you come to order from this person?

What country are you living in? How about the vendor? I don't think you are able to use the msg'ing system yet, are you? If not you'll have to give the info you are trying to keep private in the open. If you can use the private message system you can send me specifics privately.

They joined this morning. Wonder if they'll ever even come back.

I live in Hungary! The seller very rarely answers, and even then he is unfriendly! I proved to him that he has my money, but he doesn't know what he's saying! The reason I didn't write the company openly is because it has been here for a long time and I trust that it will come to its senses and not scam me!

Length of time doesn't mean a whole lot. You could be dealing with a rogue employee stealing 1 out of every 10 orders. Its a form of selective scamming that could have started 2 years ago or 2 weeks ago. If its an absentee owner situation the owner and the business itself is counting on customers letting them know what's going on. Employee theft can put a source out of business faster than just about anything else. The owner may not believe the first or 2nd client who cries foul. If guys don't follow through the scam continues. If everyone bitched and moans it will force the owner to take a hard look.

Another thing we've seen with sources is the owner/source himself either falls off the wagon or over time he has developed a habit for an expensive narcotic. The easiest and fastest way for a guy who has access to the till to pay his dealer is take the payment a customer has sent for an order. He may or may not intend to pay the "Loan" back?

Also, you admit to being brand new to this thing and you very well could have made a mistake. If you are going to tell us that the source you're talking about is QSC I won't be surprised but you may not have gotten the memo.

Look, you're going to have to come out with the facts as you see them to be. I can't help you if i don't have at least the basic info. I've helped guys in the past in similar situations but I don't have time to dance around things worried you're going to piss someone off. You're pissed off, Let's get this taken care of.

You can't. You don't need to hide things about a source ripping you off or not delivering what you paid for if you want to be nice about it. Give up the info.

You can't. You don't need to hide things about a source ripping you off or not delivering what you paid for if you want to be nice about it. Give up the info.
I'm not new to this, I've been making decent deals worth thousands of dollars a month for years. The Eupharmaqo who is scamming me! I hope there will be a solution! All the evidence is there!

That's more than enough.....

Attachments

• order pharmaqo.jpg
    order pharmaqo.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 67
  • payment1.jpg
    payment1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 61
  • paymentfull.jpg
    paymentfull.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 59
  • paymentemail1.jpg
    paymentemail1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 59
  • paymentemail2.jpg
    paymentemail2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 55
  • may28-30.jpg
    may28-30.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 69
  • eupharmaqobankpay.pdf
    eupharmaqobankpay.pdf
    91.6 KB · Views: 22
Well, the rep hasn't replied to me in his thread. In fact, he seems to have ignored me completely? That's difficult to do for for long.

I looked over the the thread over there and it looks like they had some issues with orders. I'll go shake the bushes now.

Well, the rep hasn't replied to me in his thread. In fact, he seems to have ignored me completely? That's difficult to do for for long.

I looked over the the thread over there and it looks like they had some issues with orders. I'll go shake the bushes now.
Thank you very much for all your help! You are a good guy!!! I promise you I'll be grateful!

Is that Mr pharmaqo or whatever? The direct pharmaqo rep on this board that calls everyone “bro”

His thread is littered with same accounts. People pay then never heard back from the dude while he stirs up his next “buy 1 get 1” deal.

Pharmaqo products are good, when purchased from secondhand vendor. RIP CatCafe

Is that Mr pharmaqo or whatever? The direct pharmaqo rep on this board that calls everyone “bro”

His thread is littered with same accounts. People pay then never heard back from the dude while he stirs up his next “buy 1 get 1” deal.

I will never get over the loss of the CatCafe

Thank you very much for all your help! You are a good guy!!! I promise you I'll be grateful!
First, I'm about members being taken care of. I think you should take the info over to the EuPharmaqo thread. You don't need to type it out all over again. How about this, I'll link the up the post you made with the screenshots so that everyone can see it.

I have to say that I don't understand everything he said in his response to me? Perhaps some stuff is lost in translation? Its clear that he is saying that you received a refund from your bank? I want to be perfectly clear here that you HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REFUND FROM YOUR BANK? Correct? I don't mind going to bat for you here. I need you to be completely honest with me. If it turns out you are trying to reverse scam this vendor and are using me to help you scam I will do whatever I can to get you blacklisted from the Community. I'ts happened before.

I will say this vendor has had some serious issues that he dealing with now. He said you caused him to not be able to use some payment method. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. You have posted evidence that supports your position. You stated that you had posted enough. I may ask you to post more to satisfy myself and others that you haven't left out things that could cast a different light on the situation.

I hope you come over to the thread and make your case where it really should be made....the Eupharmaqo thread. MESO-Rx Sponsor - EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

I'm not familiar with the thread or the rep. The other Pharmaqo thread there were issues there that I got involved in as well. This members order is good sized can be seen in the screenshots he posted. 1,700 plus Euros. I'm going to link up the screenshots for the rep in that thread and see what he has to say.
The rep tried to have the final word or hopes he was going to have the final word and asked me not to bring anything that has to do from this particular member to "HIS" thread. That's enough to annoy me. Its not his thread. Its OUR thread and I'll post whatever I see fit.

Like I said...if it turns out this member isn't being honest I'll be upset. I'm not thrilled that he just registered last week. He doesn't have anything invested in his handle. Meaning he could be using me and he has nothing to lose if he is banned or if I posted around that member so and so tried to scam a source. A member who has been around and is known here and other boards wouldn't be so quick to try and scam.

I'm saying this out loud so the OP and members can see what I'm thinking and can see how things play out. I've already got some time invested and the order this member is talking about is a goos chunk of change. If he has been taken I'd like to see him made whole. The source needs to be exposed if he is in fact lying and he is scamming. If he isn't then its going to get ugly.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back