PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lol not much faith in their gh but they are resellers of it so underdosed isnt their fault i will say i raan a cycle of their test cyp and deca and i still cant beleive i put up 225 for 15 reps on chest bench im definitly gonna run another cycle this time npp and test btw that was there international gear. There domestic gear sucks (the ones by elite )

Lol not much faith in their gh but they are resellers of it so underdosed isnt their fault i will say i raan a cycle of their test cyp and deca and i still cant beleive i put up 225 for 15 reps on chest bench im definitly gonna run another cycle this time npp and test btw that was there international gear. There domestic gear sucks (the ones by elite )
Elite has been executed I believe. He’s been dumped into a tub of acid and his corpse was fully dissolved. He doesn’t exist anymore

How is it not their fault for not testing and selling an underdosed product they are “reselling”?

And if we didn't test then what would the discussion be?

That’s a strawman argument. That is not what I was asking whatsoever so I won’t even respond to that diversion of logic.

How about independent testing done by a 3rd party? Or you know, like customer reimbursed testing...

That’s a strawman argument. That is not what I was asking whatsoever so I won’t even respond to that diversion of logic.

How about independent testing done by a 3rd party? Or you know, like customer reimbursed testing...
We have that also that why we asked for additional testing.

Dyazide contains a combination of hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene. Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention. Triamterene is a potassium-sparing diuretic that also prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low.

Sponsors