• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I've been following this thread and tried to find all the info I can on the subject but can't seem to find any solid info on PPL's finished oils? Has anyone been using his finished oils and have any kind of consensus on them? Bloods?
I've made my own liquid orals with his oral raws and they seem to be doing their job, did 50/50 glycerin and Bacardi 151.

I've been following this thread and tried to find all the info I can on the subject but can't seem to find any solid info on PPL's finished oils? Has anyone been using his finished oils and have any kind of consensus on them? Bloods?
I've made my own liquid orals with his oral raws and they seem to be doing their job, did 50/50 glycerin and Bacardi 151.
@Holistic does I believe

Mind posting a letter? I'm dying to see one. not in person though...

So I did not receive an official seizure letter in the mail, but I received an email from the shipping company saying Customs had inspected my package and I have 30 days to claim it, or it will be destroyed. Since they have my address, it's a bit fishy that they wouldn't just ship it there and let me claim it when I sign for it. Odd...

IMG_3773.JPG

Manifestation of thoughts. If you think you're going to receive your order plus extra, you'll get it! :rolleyes:

Fuck. Why does the government have to meddle in our lives like this.
Can beat me join em. Someone give me an application for customs, so I can "confiscate and destroy" all the steroids.