• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anybody have alot of pip from the test e raws? Brewed 50ml and I was quite sore for a few days after.

Never had test e be this painful until now but I've heard alot of test e powder coming out of China isn't that great lately.
Yes. I had this issue using 2 sources It's not only a problem at ppl. It's a common issue with test e now and that's why if I want to use a long ester I chose cyp. Test C it has similar half life but no pip and you can't brew at high dosage but if you use low dose shouldn't be a problem that. I will not switch back to test e again.

I heard that heating oil at 60⁰C for 25-30min should resolve pip issue but never try it.

Anybody have alot of pip from the test e raws? Brewed 50ml and I was quite sore for a few days after.

Never had test e be this painful until now but I've heard alot of test e powder coming out of China isn't that great lately.
I just brewed some test E from PP about 20 days ago. Running it at 180mg cuz I screwed up. Was supposed to be higher but added too much oil. No pain at all from oil it self. Only slight pain is from injecting 2 grams. You inject that much and its always going to be slightly sore the next day or 2. If they were. 5g shots it would be painless. Used MCT oil. BA was under 2% and BB around 10%. Will be making a second batch next month so will see if it oxidized on me by then but so far its good. After reading a lot of people complaining about this I did order some test C just incase.

Only slight pain is from injecting 2 grams. You inject that much and its always going to be slightly sore the next day or 2. If they were. 5g shots it would be painless.
I don't understand anything. You injected 2 grams of test, or 2 grams of solution?

pip and knots are common with test e from china put your test e raws in beaker add bb and oil set the temperature at 100 degree celcius and start the stirrer for 30 minutes then let it cool down to 50 degees celcius then add your ba . now let it cool down to room temperature filter it and enjoy pip free test e.

From what I’ve read Im guessing this is why Panda has a lot of finished test e in stock at a really low price (international) and out of stock of cyp? Has anyone had experience with his finished test? I didn’t see any testing for his Test on his site.

From what I’ve read Im guessing this is why Panda has a lot of finished test e in stock at a really low price (international) and out of stock of cyp? Has anyone had experience with his finished test? I didn’t see any testing for his Test on his site.
I’ve used his finished test a number of times. Have no complaints about most of it. His E gave me crazy pip, the cyp gave me none. But I usually get pip from E anyway, so it wasn’t an outlier.

pip and knots are common with test e from china put your test e raws in beaker add bb and oil set the temperature at 100 degree celcius and start the stirrer for 30 minutes then let it cool down to 50 degees celcius then add your ba . now let it cool down to room temperature filter it and enjoy pip free test e.
Are you sure about this procedure? Have you tried it?

I don't understand anything. You injected 2 grams of test, or 2 grams of solution?
Sorry 2ml. Its mixed at 180mg per ml with just under 2% BA and around 10% BB. It was supposed to be 200mg per ml bit I added too much oil. Its smooth though. Recived this around the 3rd on November. Will be making a new batch or 2 pretty soon from the same raw. I dont need it but if people are having PIP issues than I might as well make some extra just incase the rest of this stuff turns south on me.

Are you sure about this procedure? Have you tried it?
yep tried it and it works like charm make sure the solution gets heated at 100 degree celcius with a lab thermometer . the method i mentioned works got this tip from the pro brewers tried it personally and it solved that that test e problem . as you cant tell by looking at test e raw that it will be pippy so better use that method and save yourself

@PandaRep Hey whats up, been a while since i madean order, im looking for BPC 157. It is listed but i need to get minimum 10 vials? is theres anything less just 2 or 3 is impossible?