Qingdao Sigma- Anavar 10mg- HPLC- Jano

Am i missing something? Or missing the sarcasm?

Yes, you are missing something. Smaller mg= bigger range of error in this case. Nearly 20% overdosed on one. There is nearly a 30% gap between these 3. These pills range from 9-12mg. Doesn’t seem like much but the percentage in which they are off is unacceptable even by their 15% error for margin range that they stated they give themselves. Again, not terrible but not quite acceptable either.

Yes, you are missing something. Smaller mg= bigger range of error in this case. Nearly 20% overdosed on one. There is nearly a 30% gap between these 3. These pills range from 9-12mg. Doesn’t seem like much but the percentage in which they are off is unacceptable even by their 15% error for margin range that they stated they give themselves. Again, not terrible but not quite acceptable either.
I agree. This is why I won't get anything that isn't straight pharma for mg wife. Since girls are more likely to get anavar you need as accurate dosing as possible. Especially with small ones.

How is it with math mr?

11,72 = 17.2% overdosed
9,41 = 5,9% underdosed
9,15 = 8,5 underdosed

9,15 to 11,72 rang around 28%

Last edited:
Last edited:

About as good as Qingdao’s brewer but that’s beside the point.

What’s your point? Because I said “nearly” and didn’t do the math? My statement still stands and is correct
We require precise mathings round here Mr. Ware ;)

Good shit skank, dude has to run one of the cleanest ops in awhile, he tests literally just about everything on his list he carries, even alot of pharma items that most srcs would just say oh well it's pharma, like this dude contributes a ton to testing and also being a src and of course I'm not blind to him testing helps his business but it shows sigmas scales ,math, mixing, equipment maybe is a bit off idk someone like jano or @Liska would know way more I would actually love to know there opinions and what they think the issue is.....

But thanks for testing skank paying the extra knowing ur shit is tested and even pharma and tested is a huge piece of mind, so it's worth paying the extra for the quailty and piece of mind