Qingdao Sigma- Anavar 10mg- HPLC- Jano

@SkankHunt I recall reading someplace you mentioned the 20mg also tested "well" but I cant seem to find any results on it. Is this a test you did or one you had seen someplace else?

Thanks man.

tbh with the price you pay @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals i dont give a flying fucks about the 30% different someone claim on one of the top comments, just give me the cheap ass china prices and that sweet sweet sweet sushi rice.

@SkankHunt thanks mate, the real MVP

Nice low bar you've set for yourself. Buy that shit and give it to your wife. Tell her a 30% larger clit and a 30% deeper voice are no big deal. "But, but, it was cheap, babe. So it's all good, right?"

i'd like to see Stan get away with fucked up dosing like that... Wait, he probably would. The ass kissers here would just make excuses for him. Bad example.

Let's go with Goodlyfe. He'd get his ass handed to him for something like that.

A source that tests would catch shit while the other wouldn't and the source that doesn't test a damn thing gets a pass because it's cheap. Great, consistent standards we have for sources here.

@SkankHunt I recall reading someplace you mentioned the 20mg also tested "well" but I cant seem to find any results on it. Is this a test you did or one you had seen someplace else?

Thanks man.
Some tests I don’t share. Especially if there’s zero benefit from it.

Why zero benefit?
Wasn’t necessarily referring to you. I have a history with a brand I won’t mention who stole my labs (13 of them) and posted them on a bunch of websites. The rep said he paid for them and pretended he was me in his telegram.

The 20mg anavar I got from you was for a customer. It tested well and he doesn’t wish to share to results.

Wasn’t necessarily referring to you. I have a history with a brand I won’t mention who stole my labs (13 of them) and posted them on a bunch of websites. The rep said he paid for them and pretended he was me in his telegram.

The 20mg anavar I got from you was for a customer. It tested well and he doesn’t wish to share to results.
Understood.

Cheers

Tell her a 30% larger clit and a 30% deeper voice are no big deal.
So how did you come to this conclusion based on these labs results?

@ImHereForBothReasons
IIRC +/- 5%

11.72 = 17.2% overdosed
9.41 = 5,9% underdosed
9.15 = 8,5 underdosed

That's within range of generic medications you can buy OTC. Jano has actually tested this.

https://janoshik.com/tests/17071-APO-IBUPROFEN_400_mg_XS6SIQAUW9TD
https://janoshik.com/tests/17072-Panadol_Novum_500_mg_EPCE6LNZ5YR2

Last edited:
So how did you come to this conclusion based on these labs results?

@ImHereForBothReasons
IIRC +/- 5%

That's within range of generic medications you can buy OTC. Jano has actually tested this.

https://janoshik.com/tests/17071-APO-IBUPROFEN_400_mg_XS6SIQAUW9TD
https://janoshik.com/tests/17072-Panadol_Novum_500_mg_EPCE6LNZ5YR2

i saw 30% and ran with it. Point still stands. Triple B was right. There is no standard for sources here. Some get the kid gloves treatment while others get hammered for small mistakes.

There have never been standards for sources here and there will never be any, that's by design. The descriptor for steroid underground says it all.

Nice low bar you've set for yourself. Buy that shit and give it to your wife. Tell her a 30% larger clit and a 30% deeper voice are no big deal. "But, but, it was cheap, babe. So it's all good, right?"

i'd like to see Stan get away with fucked up dosing like that... Wait, he probably would. The ass kissers here would just make excuses for him. Bad example.

Let's go with Goodlyfe. He'd get his ass handed to him for something like that.

A source that tests would catch shit while the other wouldn't and the source that doesn't test a damn thing gets a pass because it's cheap. Great, consistent standards we have for sources here.
Even one step further, GL publicly hands his ass to himself when he posts fucked results in both his thread and the testing thread, and wont even sell the shit. 'spekt