Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Asking them about custom GH with only 3iu per vial. I've always wanted that. I hate leaving reconstituted GH in the fridge. Prefer to just use the whole vial in one shot. 3iu per vial would be awesome if they can make it.

Unfortunately customized products only for oils and tabs, for peptides and hgh only dosage available are in the price list

For any order over $1000, BTC payments can be accepted on an ancillary basis for Meso members who have not yet attempted Qingdao Sigma Chemical due to this brake, it would be with some additional fees to compensate for the BTC conversion fees -> RMB + BTC volatility

Are any particular countries exempt from the free shipping of raws , for instance Australia?

SEMAGLUTIDE

2mg/vial,1box is $118
5mg/vial,1box is $228

1G powder = $2045
so extremely interested in this.
as far as i understood, semaglutide is is already a glp1-agonist with the half life of around 7 days
"
Semaglutide is a long-acting GLP-1 agonist from Novo Nordisk, currently in phase 3 clinical trials as a once weekly treatment for T2DM (Fig. 7).58 Semaglutide’s structure differs from liraglutide at two places. Pos2 Gly is substituted with Aib (U) and this modification provides significant protection to enzymatic degradation by DPP-4. In addition, a modified fatty acid chain and the two PEG2 spacers turned out to be optimal for both in vitro and in vivo prolonged duration of action. As a result of these two modifications, the half-life for semaglutide in human is 160 h and a dose of 0.2 mg and above dose dependently reduced HbA1c by 1.7%. More importantly, semaglutide is currently being investigated in clinical trial for once daily oral treatment."

can someone confirm?

I read that the protocol is 0.5 mg once a week to lose weight in normal people, I don't know the protocol for bodybuilders, I'm also interested

I read that the protocol is 0.5 mg once a week to lose weight in normal people, I don't know the protocol for bodybuilders, I'm also interested
i am using 0,4mg right now (on the way tiatring to 1mg, but you should do this slowly due to gastric side effects)
it works, no question. I dont use it for weight loss but it also happened. I use it for anti inflammatory effects, beneftis for the cardiovascular system, etc etc.

but right now i use ozempic. And the question that i have (before giving it a go) is if the semaglutide bought from Qingdao is also the "prepared" one. If i understood correctly, semaglutide has a half life of 7 days and is already the modified glp-1 agonist. but then i wonder why there are oral solutions where daily intake is required?
someone intelligent here who could chime in? :D

is if the semaglutide bought from Qingdao is also the "prepared" one. If i understood correctly, semaglutide has a half life of 7 days and is already the modified glp-1 agonist. but then i wonder why there are oral solutions where daily intake is required?
someone intelligent here who could chime in? :D

It's powder in vials, like peptides and hgh, and need to be reconstitued

It's powder in vials, like peptides and hgh, and need to be reconstitued

well, this is clear to me.
its semaglutide you mix with bac water or whatever and inject subq
is it then basically the same as ozempic or is ozempic further prepared.
Wondering because it says half life of semaglutide is 7 days (would fit to ozempic), but why are there oral tablets that are semaglutide and have to be taken daily?
just taking something subq doesnt change its pharmalogical half life afaik

Wondering because it says half life of semaglutide is 7 days (would fit to ozempic), but why are there oral tablets that are semaglutide and have to be taken daily?

If you are using 1vial/day, sterile water for injection is enough.
if you wanna keep vials in fridge and use it for more than 1 day, you need to mix it with bacteriostatic water.
Ozempic and all pharmaceutical injectable solutions like hgh, insulin.. contains many excipients such Disodium phosphate dihydrate Propylene glycol Phenol Hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment) Sodium hydroxide (for pH adjustment) + Water for injections.

You don't need all that, bacteriostatic water is enough.

why are there oral tablets that are semaglutide and have to be taken daily?

It's is recommended to take most of products daily to have stable levels, I don't know if it's related to half life in this case, but I know that some products half life can change for oral vs injectable such as winstrol : oral winstrol half life is few hours, injectable is 48 hours, that's why it can be take every other day.

If you are using 1vial/day, sterile water for injection is enough.
if you wanna keep vials in fridge and use it for more than 1 day, you need to mix it with bacteriostatic water.
Ozempic and all pharmaceutical injectable solutions like hgh, insulin.. contains many excipients such Disodium phosphate dihydrate Propylene glycol Phenol Hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment) Sodium hydroxide (for pH adjustment) + Water for injections.

You don't need all that, bacteriostatic water is enough.

why are there oral tablets that are semaglutide and have to be taken daily?

It's is recommended to take most of products daily to have stable levels, I don't know if it's related to half life in this case, but I know that some products half life can change for oral vs injectable such as winstrol : oral winstrol half life is few hours, injectable is 48 hours, that's why it can be take every other day.
Wow, you know your stuff!

The oral preperation is much different and way more difficult than the injection. IIRC I've said it before in this thread. Peptides get destroyed in your degistive system by enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract, the mucus and epithelial cells in the gastrointestinal tract may also affect its efficacy.
The oral preperation is Semaglutide combined with Salcaprozate Sodium.
More Plates More Dates tried both the oral and injectable and he said the injectable is superior in terms of appetite suppression.
Salcaprozate Sodium acts like an absorption enhancer and that's probably why it requires a daily administration.

The oral preperation is much different and way more difficult than the injection. IIRC I've said it before in this thread. Peptides get destroyed in your degistive system by enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract, the mucus and epithelial cells in the gastrointestinal tract may also affect its efficacy.
The oral preperation is Semaglutide combined with Salcaprozate Sodium.
More Plates More Dates tried both the oral and injectable and he said the injectable is superior in terms of appetite suppression.
so basically
the semaglutide bought in vials and prepared with bac water (or sterile water or whatever) should work similarly to ozempic (which i am using now but the price is a bit rough)
dosage equated of course

so basically
the semaglutide bought in vials and prepared with bac water (or sterile water or whatever) should work similarly to ozempic (which i am using now but the price is a bit rough)
dosage equated of course
I just placed an order of the semaglutide 2mg/vial.
I have pharma grade liraglutide and semaglutide on hand and I will share my experience once the products arrive.

I just placed an order of the semaglutide 2mg/vial.
I have pharma grade liraglutide and semaglutide on hand and I will share my experience once the products arrive.
i will do the same.
then we can also compare.
Ive tried trulicity but stopped due to harsh gastric issues.
now since 3 weeks on ozempic. Right now on 0,4mg e5d and i like its effects.

so basically
dosage equated of course
On the box of the novo nordisk Semaglutide it says:
1ml contains 1.34mg Semaglutide, Disodium hydrogenphosphate dihydrate, Propylene Glycol, phenol, HCL/NAOH(for PH buffering) and sterile water.
I'm not sure about the purpose for each ingredient.

On the box of the novo nordisk Semaglutide it says:
1ml contains 1.34mg Semaglutide, Disodium hydrogenphosphate dihydrate, Propylene Glycol, phenol, HCL/NAOH(for PH buffering) and sterile water.
I'm not sure about the purpose for each ingredient.
most likely preservatives, but ill check again

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

How many packages to Europe have gotten stuck in customs since July?
Thank you.

Idk what do you mean by stuck in customs, but if you are talking about seizure = 0
Since June our clients never had a seizure, before June I don't know because I wasn't in the team.

if about delays, many for Spain, France and Belgium orders, we gonna change the channel soon to get faster delivery for EU countries, because usually it was 10 days to 30 days maximum, and lately some orders went up to 45 days or a bit more, probably due to new covid issues in Europe.