Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Attached the price list

We do not accept Zelle

Payments methods
Alibaba: Credit/Debit Card, Wire transfer, Apple pay, Google Pay, Paypal
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)
Alipay, Paysend, WeChat, Wise transfer
Bitcoin (charged extra 8%), USDT TRC20, ERC2

Wich carrier u use for injectebles especially dhb

Did my first order with QSC using Australian warehouse. Come today so from payment to delivery to door took 13 days. Will do some blood work this week to see how good product is

Did my first order with QSC using Australian warehouse. Come today so from payment to delivery to door took 13 days. Will do some blood work this week to see how good product is
Good to know. I've ordered some from the AU warehouse too and it hasn't moved for over a week. Hopefully comes through this week. I assume it is just logistics and freight getting slammed with black Friday sales.

Good to know. I've ordered some from the AU warehouse too and it hasn't moved for over a week. Hopefully comes through this week. I assume it is just logistics and freight getting slammed with black Friday sales.
Mine was the same. Took longer then the rep said but this time of month I guess it’s ok.

My experience with my last two orders to
image.png

The last order was a reship with some other stuff.

Second last order
(contained only peptides):
26th Jul 2022 : I place my order on, shipped via PostNL.
2nd Aug 2022 : I received the tracking number.
4th Aug : Product started moving
After going to NL and forwarded from there.
Aug End: order went into customs
No updates after that.

I spoke with the resp about it, the rep told me I had to wait upto 60 days before reship can be arranged.

Later there was a change in policy and the reship can be arranged earlier, so I got in touch with the rep for the same.

Recent/last order(contained extra items on top of the reship items):
New shipment method and a new address as advised by the Rep.
17th november : Payment made, was informed tracking number will take a few days.
Some days later received tracking number.
After a while it was active.
Nov Start: Order went into customs.
No updates after that.

I understand the risk here. I've been able to order stuff in the past without any problem. But the order containing peptides has been a L for me. The purpose of this post is to tell you about the current status if you're ordering stuff to
image.png

I still have some new stuff that I've added during the reship order which eligible for reship. I'll let you know what I decide to do with that order and what happens later.

Overall communication with the rep has been proper. It sucks that my country's customs are stricter than what I thought or what most people think they are.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what did you say is coming in future for aus Warehouse?
More HGH, we are new in the domestic australian market. Once Australians have proven themselves and ordered enough and cleaned my warehouse, I will stock more products for them, the more you order the existing stock, the more we stock new items for you, and this is valid for all warehouses, so do not hesitate to take more, make feedbacks, share with your friends, the more successful is the warehouse, the more risk we will take for you, for example for injectables etc..

More HGH, we are new in the domestic australian market. Once Australians have proven themselves and ordered enough and cleaned my warehouse, I will stock more products for them, the more you order the existing stock, the more we stock new items for you, and this is valid for all warehouses, so do not hesitate to take more, make feedbacks, share with your friends, the more successful is the warehouse, the more risk we will take for you, for example for injectables etc..
I’ll be getting bloods done and sharing with group so we can see how quality the hgh is

Hey QSC

Is the 100kit bulk deal only for the 10iu kits, 4500$ or do you also offer same deal for the 15iu kits?

What would the price be for the 15iu kits if, yes?

Has anyone tried the igf 1 LR-3? How long are the 1mg vials good for after reconstituted before starting to degrade? I’ve also heard that it needs to be mixed with acetic acid not Bacteriostatic water but cannot find a definitive answer of why? anyone want to chime in?

Has anyone tried the igf 1 LR-3? How long are the 1mg vials good for after reconstituted before starting to degrade? I’ve also heard that it needs to be mixed with acetic acid not Bacteriostatic water but cannot find a definitive answer of why? anyone want to chime in?
ive always used regular bac water and used 1 vial for 12-13 days (i took around 40µ twice daily)
seemed to work quite well imo, couldnt feel any degradation after this time

Just wanted to chime in. I’ve been butthurt at this source for awhile because early in they did a lot of stuff that I considered pretty dumb and unethical. They’ve really turned it around though it seems like, and I’m really glad to see that. Not like anyone gives a shit what I do, but I do plan on ordering from them here soon. We need all the good cheap and ethical sources. Thanks Qingdao for running a good operation