Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Good or bad experiences. Recommended dosage for tendon/injury healing, wether I should take also insulin... Thanks in advance
It's hard to tell if you need insulin or not. But you do need to monitor morning blood glucose levels imho. Also I would say 3x times a week is better long term than daily administration health-wise.

No one really knows. It’s currently being tested by resident sex offender @TrenTrenTren in a old missile silo in Utah

how do we tell which numbers are which product? I have 4 bags of raws on the way right now. I didn’t know you started using numbers instead of abbreviations
All of my sexual encounters have been consensual, but in reality, I feel like I may have been raped a few times. I'm not even exaggerating right now.

I remember one time in particular when I was staying the night with this one chick and I woke up in the morning to her riding my morning wood boner. Should I have considered rape charges? I don't know. I said "what are you doing?", And she said "I saw it was hard so I just hopped on it". I think it was rape.

All of my sexual encounters have been consensual, but in reality, I feel like I may have been raped a few times. I'm not even exaggerating right now.

I remember one time in particular when I was staying the night with this one chick and I woke up in the morning to her riding my morning wood boner. Should I have considered rape charges? I don't know. I said "what are you doing?", And she said "I saw it was hard so I just hopped on it". I think it was rape.
No joke, that happens more than you probably think. But women get slaps on the wrist and men are belittled for reporting it.

I had a woman I’ve never met in my entire life grab my ass on a train and I moved her hand twice and said stop and she kept doing it. Now imagine if a guy did that, 4 years in prison for sexual assault.

Very soon, but same as some products we will test them first before starting sales of them. So I expect the testing by end of this year

Hell yea, been holding out for this awhile now. I'm waiting to place anotherorder so I don't have to keep paying all these shipping fees.

Any time-frame when it may be ready. 1 month, 2 months....?