Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

have you tried Piracetam? my feeling is it has a similar type of feeling working on similar receptors. I loved Piracetam, seems like not as common anymore and whole bunch of new race tams. and yes folks do note a change once they stop prob depending on dosage and how long have used it for. dont think its damage just your body needs to re adjust. Also, there are several metabolites/pro drug modafinil variants some being harder on the liver than others. def folks love it, why politicians use it. know old methheads that love it as no longer use speed. no personal experience but if similar to race tams almost like a very low dose Ritalin wi microcode mushroom (sharper visual and relaxing come down vs harsh speedy come down, and even though got less sleep its not like a cup of coffee to push though the tired). Id say give race tams a go first, cheap and effective, but imagine not as intense as modafinil. some folks react Dif to Piracetam and others in that group. for me for example was boozing hard at night get up hike all day in the sun/eating shitty food, but in the am if took race tam really squashed hangover/fatigue/sever dehydration. worst thing would be if took it too late def make "need" for sleep much much less and already have crappy sleep so prob why I stopped taking it (15+ years ago), but also was eyeballing dosages and taking scoops of the stuff.

Sounds to good to be true lol.

Does it feel like cofee or just a mellow energy?
Lol. Well I think that depends on your dose tbh because like I stated in another reply I feel better on 100mg vs the 200mg I’m prescribed. At 100 I just have what I would call smooth level energy and clarity for the whole day but at 200mg I get wired like a mfr so I inly take 200 out n days when I’ve literally had no sleep or if I have a real heavy workload that day etc…. On those kind of days it’s almost like speed for me but with more ability to focus and work through the lethargy from lack of sleep. Hope that helps

Lol. Well I think that depends on your dose tbh because like I stated in another reply I feel better on 100mg vs the 200mg I’m prescribed. At 100 I just have what I would call smooth level energy and clarity for the whole day but at 200mg I get wired like a mfr so I inly take 200 out n days when I’ve literally had no sleep or if I have a real heavy workload that day etc…. On those kind of days it’s almost like speed for me but with more ability to focus and work through the lethargy from lack of sleep. Hope that helps
Ok yes, sounds good

have you tried Piracetam? my feeling is it has a similar type of feeling working on similar receptors. I loved Piracetam, seems like not as common anymore and whole bunch of new race tams. and yes folks do note a change once they stop prob depending on dosage and how long have used it for. dont think its damage just your body needs to re adjust. Also, there are several metabolites/pro drug modafinil variants some being harder on the liver than others. def folks love it, why politicians use it. know old methheads that love it as no longer use speed. no personal experience but if similar to race tams almost like a very low dose Ritalin wi microcode mushroom (sharper visual and relaxing come down vs harsh speedy come down, and even though got less sleep its not like a cup of coffee to push though the tired). Id say give race tams a go first, cheap and effective, but imagine not as intense as modafinil. some folks react Dif to Piracetam and others in that group. for me for example was boozing hard at night get up hike all day in the sun/eating shitty food, but in the am if took race tam really squashed hangover/fatigue/sever dehydration. worst thing would be if took it too late def make "need" for sleep much much less and already have crappy sleep so prob why I stopped taking it (15+ years ago), but also was eyeballing dosages and taking scoops of the stuff.
Phenylpiracetam is goated IMO, that and nicotine patches turn my brain up to the max

The new sema are filled higher than previous vials(or it looks) I started 2 people on the new vials and they are feeling it at a lower dose compared to the previous vials(other users)

I have chronic insomnia for over a decade and only a few months ago started taking it. Yes I love it, it’s the only way I get through the day sometimes. It actually just lets me feel “normal”. I’m prescribed 200mg daily but I feel better on 100 so I split my tabs in half. Some days if I really need a big boost I’ll take a full 200 and it keeps me going for 16 hrs easy.
does it effect your sleep at all?