Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

1. Any idea when will deca be in stock again?
2. Can you make injectable mtren? If yes, at what dosage and how many kits would I have to buy?

DOMESTIC USA LIST
shipping $10

Peptides / HGH / HCG dosageprice ($)
HGH ($70/kit)50x10iu350
IGF-1 LR310x1mg145
HCG20x2500iu170
HGH frag10x5mg88
Ipamorelin10x5mg55
Raw powderQuantityPrice ($)
Tadalafil5kg1650
Sildenafil5kg700
Winstrol1kg1460

EU DOMESTIC LIST
shipping $15 (FR & DE) ; $28 other counrtries

itemdosageprice ($)
HGH ($80/kit)20x10iu160
HCG10x2500iu105

CANADA and AUSTRALIA DOMESTIC LIST
shipping $15

HGHdosageprice ($)
HGH ($80/kit)20x10iu160
50x10iu400
Any chance of getting IGF-1 to aus warehouse in the near future?

Fuck heard some crazy shit like testing random buff dudes for roids in sweden. I hope you had very small quantities.
my friend in Sweden says there are signs in the gym that say if you suspect someone is using steroids report them, and they will come and drug test the person. actually insane.

Has anyone tried or tested QSCs latest batch of HGH? Looking to possibly get some but weary after the “anonymous black top” bad test result

Has anyone tried or tested QSCs latest batch of HGH? Looking to possibly get some but weary after the “anonymous black top” bad test result
I find it so stupid to spread this kind of rumors and you just saw lab test results of our HGH this month 96.6%

Also nothing matches with that post:
we are not sponsor here
we don't refund lab tests
the dimer has never been detected in our HGH and many lab tests are available
and we rarely offer black tops, often it's blue tops for 10IU

1676692618493.png

Last edited:
I find it so stupid to spread this kind of rumors and you just saw lab test results of our HGH this month 96.6%
Apologize if it seems like I’m spreading a rumor about yourself which was not the case. An “anonymous black top” testing was listed and as a harm reduction board I’m looking to make sure it’s OK. Was not aware of this test result, which was I asked. Thank you QSC!