Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ok so I've been on 150mg/wk Test E and 500iu HCG/wk for a while

On january 1st I started QSC Masteron (200mg/wk) and HGH (2iu ED) and 60mg ED of Tbol. Are they bunk? DHT actually decreased.

I initially had a honey moon phase that lasted 2 weeks, then it subsided, and DHT dropped by 300 points. Also, I'm feeling some side effects of the GH, but is my bloodwork compatible with 2iu ED?

Bloodword is from before and after starting the cycle
Masterson is a DHT derivative, not DHT.

Nothing useful can be concluded by your Hgh or igf numbers in regards to HGH quality, especially at 2iu/day.

Has anyone tried or tested QSCs latest batch of HGH? Looking to possibly get some but weary after the “anonymous black top” bad test result
did you even read that thread? the guy who posted that literally said "sponsor". qsc isnt a sponsor.

opti is the only sponsor with blacktops who has had one of his higher iu kits test in the 80s as well. so why dont you go post about it in opti's thread?

Masterson is a DHT derivative, not DHT.

Nothing useful can be concluded by your Hgh or igf numbers in regards to HGH quality, especially at 2iu/day.
Ok, thanks. But my DHT baseline is over 900. Even as derivative, why would it drop by more than 350 points?

Is anyone here on the rip mix and getting severe pip with it? I have a friend complaining. Just wanted to see if others are here too? Also any good methods on decreasing the pip with this? Any secret things to do lol

Is anyone here on the rip mix and getting severe pip with it? I have a friend complaining. Just wanted to see if others are here too? Also any good methods on decreasing the pip with this? Any secret things to do lol
I haven’t tried it but I was afraid this had to be the case with such a loaded ml.

so far, I have been pretty lucky when it comes to PIP; however, I was on a cycle a while back where I was injecting every day because of the quantity of oil per injection and I was getting tender in those injection spots. What I found that helped.
-Warming the oil with a heating pad
-Massaging injection spot afterwards
-intentionally injecting before my shower to have hot water keep that area extra warm

and probably the biggest help was using a smaller barrel syringe. I was using a 5 mm barrel, and sometimes a 3mm syringe bareel, but I went down to a 1 ml barrel. What I've noticed in my experience, the bigger the barrel, harder it is to push the fluid through the needle and longer It takes for me to push the fluid through, the more I wiggle the syringe which causes the needle to tear more muscle.

and depending how long your friend has been injecting his body might just need to take time to adjust or he's injecting a large amount of oil and his body is not used to it. Either way he might need to inject smaller quantities for his body to adjust and he also might need to rotate to another area and let that injection area rest for a week or 2 . that is also a double edge sword the new area will probably have to adjust to the PIP as well. I know the first time I checked in my quads was the first time I ever experienced PIP. Now my quads are more custom to it and I very seldom get PIP in that area but it will definitely happen in Virgin muscle.

I can feel it a little after, but I don’t go more then .5ml and I’ve always got it cut with something else so it’s not bad. I’m sure if you’re just doing a straight mL you’ll know about it the next day or two.

Guys . who used tren H and tren E here? which do you think was better? tren h is listed as parabolan - is it the same parabolan as before?

Ok so I've been on 150mg/wk Test E and 500iu HCG/wk for a while

On january 1st I started QSC Masteron (200mg/wk) and HGH (2iu ED) and 60mg ED of Tbol. Are they bunk? DHT actually decreased.

I initially had a honey moon phase that lasted 2 weeks, then it subsided, and DHT dropped by 300 points. Also, I'm feeling some side effects of the GH, but is my bloodwork compatible with 2iu ED?

Bloodword is from before and after starting the cycle

your test-e is qingdao ?

Ok, thanks. But my DHT baseline is over 900. Even as derivative, why would it drop by more than 350 points?
There are plenty of natural dht blockers...

Sometimes it's the luck of the draw but masteron has nothing to do with dht levels, it's not an indicator of quality