Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

When I searched Google, it said "post injection pain" and a good explanation of possible causes, mostly from the concentration being too high.
It’s mostly an immune reaction to the hormone crystallizing in the depot, crystals of test are like tiny shards of glass and the body tries to eat them, longer esters don’t crystallize as easily and as a result have less pip.

I find people often have a more intense pip reaction the first time trying a new ester and then the body gets used to it, a form of immune desensitization to that particular ester.

It’s mostly an immune reaction to the hormone crystallizing in the depot, crystals of test are like tiny shards of glass and the body tries to eat them, longer esters don’t crystallize as easily and as a result have less pip.

I find people often have a more intense pip reaction the first time trying a new ester and then the body gets used to it, a form of immune desensitization to that particular ester.
Youre on to something, but I dont think the ester plays a large part, its more the compound itself. If long esters were the only factor in causing pip, then anything attached to a decanoate or undecanoate ester would sting like a bitch..... but thats not the case.

Youre on to something, but I dont think the ester plays a large part, its more the compound itself. If long esters were the only factor in causing pip, then anything attached to a decanoate or undecanoate ester would sting like a bitch..... but thats not the case.
Other way around, shorter esters cause more pip, longer ester have less. The shorter the ester is the less soluble the horomone is in its carrier oil making is crystallize easier, longer esters act like oils themselves so they don’t crystallize, EQ is an oil at room temperature because of how long the ester is, and it also has very little pip as a result.

Compound also plays a role, but there’s definitely a difference between ester is the same molecule, test acetate hurts way more than test E with the only diff being the ester

Gear doesn't crystallize in your body. If you inject some crystallized gear on the other hand... PIP city

Order form

Please in order to make it easy for me and quick, and avoid multiple emails, send:

List of items you want and quantities:
Name:
Shipping address:
City:
zip code:
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Thank you

Other way around, shorter esters cause more pip, longer ester have less. The shorter the ester is the less soluble the horomone is in its carrier oil making is crystallize easier, longer esters act like oils themselves so they don’t crystallize, EQ is an oil at room temperature because of how long the ester is, and it also has very little pip as a result.

Compound also plays a role, but there’s definitely a difference between ester is the same molecule, test acetate hurts way more than test E with the only diff being the ester
Youre right, i misread your post.

I never give much credit, but QSC has killed it in my experience with them. I’ve made more than enough orders to feel comfortable saying that for myself.

All I hope is that it gets continued in that way. Gotta give credit where it’s due.