Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Low stock peptides

ghrp6:1box
sermorelin:5boxs
dac:1boxs
mt1:13boxs
bpc157 10mg:1box
tb500 2mg:2boxs
selank:1box
hgh frag 2mg:3boxs
mots-c 2mg:21boxs
hmg:29
IGF des 0.1mg: 35
TA1: 24
ll37:1
humanin:2
sermorelin 5mg:1
1295 no dac 5mg:6
曲普瑞林:16
adipotide:1
gonadorelin:2boxs

Has anyone tried the ripped blend 300 mg?

Test p 100, tren a 100 and mast p 100

I was thinking I was about to get 3 kits

1 test p
1tren a
1 mast p

But then I saw that the ripped blend and it’s only $145 for a 300 mg blend of all 3 in 10 bottles. Talk about a savings.

This can’t be real lol

1 test p
1tren a
1 mast p

But then I saw that the ripped blend and it’s only $145 for a 300 mg blend of all 3 in 10 bottles. Talk about a savings.

This can’t be real lol
I just ordered some.

1 test p
1tren a
1 mast p

This can’t be real lol
ripped is g2g very little pip and i’d say it’s probably dosed it works well

Gear doesn't crystallize in your body. If you inject some crystallized gear on the other hand... PIP city
It absolutely can, solvents like bb and ba leave the depot much faster than the oil which causes a change in the solubility of the horomone. Imagine if you were to spontaneously remove all bb and ba from a vial of test prop, it would def crash, same thing can happen in the body. It also doesn’t crystallize like you see in the vials, the depot gets tiny microscopic crystals.

It absolutely can, solvents like bb and ba leave the depot much faster than the oil which causes a change in the solubility of the horomone. Imagine if you were to spontaneously remove all bb and ba from a vial of test prop, it would def crash, same thing can happen in the body. It also doesn’t crystallize like you see in the vials, the depot gets tiny microscopic crystals.
People have been spouting this bullshit for decades now. Please post any scientific proof of your theory

People have been spouting this bullshit for decades now. Please post any scientific proof of your theory
Outside of a muscle biopsy I’m just working from first principles, bb and ba are absorbed faster than the oil due to a lower viscosity, short ester hormones have poor solubility in pure oil, thus some crystallization will occur, is also maps perfectly to how much pip people get from each ester, and that compounds like dhb which often crash in vials cause more pip than other horomones with the same ester. Hormones with longer esters also cause less to no pip, the longer the ester is the more the compound is soluble in the carrier oil itself, which would also track to my theory.

What do you propose would explain why shorter esters cause more pip, and that compounds that more easily crash often also cause more pip? I don’t see any issues in my logic based on the solubility properties of these compounds, I’d love to hear your explanation.

Outside of a muscle biopsy I’m just working from first principles, bb and ba are absorbed faster than the oil due to a lower viscosity, short ester hormones have poor solubility in pure oil, thus some crystallization will occur, is also maps perfectly to how much pip people get from each ester, and that compounds like dhb which often crash in vials cause more pip than other horomones with the same ester. Hormones with longer esters also cause less to no pip, the longer the ester is the more the compound is soluble in the carrier oil itself, which would also track to my theory.

What do you propose would explain why shorter esters cause more pip, and that compounds that more easily crash often also cause more pip? I don’t see any issues in my logic based on the solubility properties of these compounds, I’d love to hear your explanation.
that's called "broscience".

So you say “it absolutely can” based on your theory ?!

You’re one of those people who talks just to sound important. You have no idea what you’re talking about and STILL have not provided any scientific proof to support your claims