Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This melanotan II, pretty sure it's bunk. It's the only one that I've used that doesn't get my face red hot right after pinning and doesn't seem to make much difference in 20min tanning session. And I've used MTII for several years now.

Am also using HGH and IGF1 but it's too early to notice something.

This melanotan II, pretty sure it's bunk. It's the only one that I've used that doesn't get my face red hot right after pinning and doesn't seem to make much difference in 20min tanning session. And I've used MTII for several years now.

Never had mt2 from any source make my face hot. I just started mt2 last night from qsc and immediately within 10 minutes got the nausea that I always get with mt2 after pinning. If you’re gonna claim a product is bunk you better get some testing done to back it up.

I’ve only used QSC MT2, but I’m blond and am constantly asked if I just got back from a month at the beach. I haven’t gone tanning in over a year.

Did you order intl or domestic warehouse? I got a kit maybe 2 weeks ago for a friend to split and it’s working as intended. This was from the intl warehouse. Nausea, yawning, erections the whole 9. I haven’t used any of mine, waiting till the summer. I’ve used MT2 from LotiLabs last year and it was excellent. The only difference with QSC is I can get a kit for the price of 1 vial from Loti.

Did you order intl or domestic warehouse? I got a kit maybe 2 weeks ago for a friend to split and it’s working as intended. This was from the intl warehouse. Nausea, yawning, erections the whole 9. I haven’t used any of mine, waiting till the summer. I’ve used MT2 from LotiLabs last year and it was excellent. The only difference with QSC is I can get a kit for the price of 1 vial from Loti.
I’m considering mt2 this summer. What’s a good dosing schedule for it? I don’t tan very well so I’d like to do it relatively safely instead of being in a tanning bed every day

I’m considering mt2 this summer. What’s a good dosing schedule for it? I don’t tan very well so I’d like to do it relatively safely instead of being in a tanning bed every day
I use 250mcg twice a week. I don’t use tanning beds tho, I never had the need for them. I’m Italian so I’m naturally pretty tan, but this for a few weeks gets me a nice start before summertime.

Anyone here have elevated prolactin that needed correction with as low as 3 iu of HGH a day?
Mine is elevated on 2iu per day, just hit the 8 week mark, and i'm dropping it. Low libido, ED, and tender nips. Been off for 2 days and took .25mg of caber last night and I'm back to normal. Woke up with morning wood after 2 or 3 weeks without it.

I'm only on TRT doses of test currently, so i'm sure it wasn't an E2 issue.

I haven't used qsc mt2 but have used many other sources and I can say that my wife gets the red hot face like u describe and all I get is bad stomach nausea. I've never had bad mt2, how long have u been on it

I’m as pale naturally as it gets without being a vampire lmao. I start a cycle with 250mcg every day for 2 weeks then go to 250mcg twice a week for maintenance dose. Normally I burn like crazy if I use a tanning bed so I don’t use them normally but on mt2 I go once or twice a week and I get a great tan without burning. Some people don’t even need to tan with it but as pale as I am I still have to.

Just be prepared to wait a while.
That might have been the case with reship orders to Canada. With China post, it's been the standard 4 to 5 weeks. My most recent order from 6 days ago has left China. The thing to watch is that CBSA pass rate seems lower in recent months.