Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

well that was fast...... next time ill make a post and it will be stocked, im literally sending this post from the ER as we speak seeing if there is a fracture in my knee joint or just a torn ligament or tendon
The ER? Why didn't you just make a doctor's appointment instead? Do you have insurance?

This melanotan II, pretty sure it's bunk. It's the only one that I've used that doesn't get my face red hot right after pinning and doesn't seem to make much difference in 20min tanning session. And I've used MTII for several years now.

Am also using HGH and IGF1 but it's too early to notice something.
Interesting. Their PT 141 was bunk for me as well, but give some minor tanning. The two compounds are supposedly very similar. We might be non responders.

I know you’re not big on high concentrate but I’m just saying, if you’ll do test U @ 350 please for the love of god do test e/c @ 400-500. I don’t care if it shows up with the viscosity of concrete I’ll heat it back up. I’m trying to abuse my health here and using a turkey baster of test 250 is a literal pain in the ass.

Last edited: