Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

this is probably a dumb question but I just don’t know shit about brewing. The question is….

If you get PCT stuffs in the raw form and you want to make orals, can you just mix with a little filler and cap it? Or is their another part of the process that must be done first?

this is probably a dumb question but I just don’t know shit about brewing. The question is….

If you get PCT stuffs in the raw form and you want to make orals, can you just mix with a little filler and cap it? Or is their another part of the process that must be done first?
Filler and cap.
Amazon capper works great.

Or mix it in an oral suspenion you can find on Amazon.

Reloading scales work good. You need a good scale.
Im
Trying to do the math but it’s not making since.

10g of Arimidex would equate to 10,000 mg.

Arimidex generally comes in 1-2 mg tabs.
That would mean that’s enough to to make 10,000 1 mg tabs. That just doesn’t seem right. 10,000 tabs for around $80. I know Qingdao has awesome prices but that is not even believable.

If somebody could do me a solid and spoon feed me, I’d be in your debt. Lol

Ty

Im

That would mean that’s enough to to make 10,000 1 mg tabs. That just doesn’t seem right. 10,000 tabs for around $80. I know Qingdao has awesome prices but that is not even believable.

Ty
That's right, it's litterally that cheap, we're all buying raws for a reason.

Im

Ty
Think the thread you want is cap filling 101
Sticky in brewing section I think.

Youre on the right track. Gonna need a scale that goes to .001gram. Like someone else said a capper device, gel caps, glass bowls, a pestle, and a little math skills. Look up geometric dilution.

but u cant way a 1mg dose on a .001g/1mg scale esp cheap ones could be 2mg+ or 0.55mg when shows 0.001g esp overtime will get less accurate need recalibration etc. ie for accuracy u need at least something that gives an extra decimal or 2. but yes 0.001mg scale fine for weighing 100mg fairly accurately and do a volumetric ie put in 20ml so .2ml is 1mg..but better to do larger volumes as less error taking 1ml vs .2ml.

what they do in the pharmacy is weigh 10-20 caps get an average do ur fill and check its correct. mixing powders esp when 10x the mass with filler and ultra low dose ie few mg is not the best, volumetric is far better to insure dosage.

but u cant way a 1mg dose on a .001g/1mg scale esp cheap ones could be 2mg+ or 0.55mg when shows 0.001g esp overtime will get less accurate need recalibration etc. ie for accuracy u need at least something that gives an extra decimal or 2. but yes 0.001mg scale fine for weighing 100mg fairly accurately and do a volumetric ie put in 20ml so .2ml is 1mg..but better to do larger volumes as less error taking 1ml vs .2ml.

what they do in the pharmacy is weigh 10-20 caps get an average do ur fill and check its correct. mixing powders esp when 10x the mass with filler and ultra low dose ie few mg is not the best, volumetric is far better to insure dosage.
So say i weighed 100 mg of Arimidex

And I used 1000mg of filler

It would be 1mg (Arimidex)/10mg (powder filler)

And if used only 100 mg of filler it would be

1mg/1mg

How do you guys tackle water retention/edema on GH? My feet are on its way to elephantiasis, no joking. 2iu per day
Wow, I just upped to 4iu after being on 3iu for a couple months. I’ve not noticed any water retention at all ‍♂️.
How’s your water and sodium intake? On any diuretics?