Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This melanotan II, pretty sure it's bunk. It's the only one that I've used that doesn't get my face red hot right after pinning and doesn't seem to make much difference in 20min tanning session. And I've used MTII for several years now.

Am also using HGH and IGF1 but it's too early to notice something.
I use their melanotan and it works for sure. I get the hot face and red color. I’m VERY dark now.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals man i could really use some BPC-157 for my knee ligament or tendon i fucked up earlier this week while doing cardio. (not sure how that happened). I know you said peptide restock by Feb end or early March, do we have a definitive on that yet?

If restock is soon ill wait to place my next order.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals man i could really use some BPC-157 for my knee ligament or tendon i fucked up earlier this week while doing cardio. (not sure how that happened). I know you said peptide restock by Feb end or early March, do we have a definitive on that yet?

There is no date yet not anytime soon I’m waiting also to order more and other things as prefer bigger orders wish I ordered way sooner myself

Anyone tried ghkcu will order this next order supposedly injected into the injury helps heal it due to reduced scar tissue collagen production inflammation reduction

Yes we already have 1600 kits in production, I will check if it's available next week but it should be here soon.