Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I placed an order right before Chinese New Year, so most of my pack didn't go out until after it was over.
The domestic part of my order arrived quickly, a few days shy of a week.
The international part arrived middle of last week.
Everything went smooth and my order was complete.

You’re one of those people who talks just to sound important. You have no idea what you’re talking about and STILL have not provided any scientific proof to support your claims
Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF

You’re one of those people who talks just to sound important. You have no idea what you’re talking about and STILL have not provided any scientific proof to support your claims
Well then what’s your theory on it?
And how about instead of just yelling “no science” you actually list criticisms of the theory laid out. You need someone to spoon feed you from pubmed?

Science is good and all, and people should try to back up claims

....but

Who actually thinks people are doing a "study" on high concentration UGL anabolic steroids and the causes of PIP? Asking for such a thing just seems like a low effort way to dodge an actual conversation on the theory behind it.

Crystallization of cortisone post injection has been observed and has scientific backing though I believe.

Science is good and all, and people should try to back up claims

....but

Who actually thinks people are doing a "study" on high concentration UGL anabolic steroids and the causes of PIP? Asking for such a thing just seems like a low effort way to dodge an actual conversation on the theory behind it.

Crystallization of cortisone post injection has been observed and has scientific backing though I believe.
can you post it please

second international order and fourth order in total received today.
Order placed on 02/02 South Western Europe.
Everything perfect, now I'm waiting for the supply of peptides to proceed with a new order.

Attachments

• IMG20230221120509[1].jpg
    IMG20230221120509[1].jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 113

What do you propose would explain why shorter esters cause more pip, and that compounds that more easily crash often also cause more pip? I don’t see any issues in my logic based on the solubility properties of these compounds, I’d love to hear your explanation.
Theories are good and all but as said it's mostly "broscience" at that point.

In my opinion, which would be broscience with some logic, short esters cause more PIP due to the fact there is more active hormone per ml of suspension, which would also lead to it having more of a susceptibility to crash out of suspension. As we all know (or should know) the amount of hormone per 100mg of weight is directly related to how short and long the ester is, or if there is no ester at all.

There is also the point of no return to which you've attempted to suspend too much compound per mL which would aid in it's susceptibility to fall out of suspension, and higher concentrations of active compound per mL are noted to have more PIP due to the concentration itself.

Most "products" that are blends labeled at higher than 400mg in my opinion are bogus. It's insanely difficult to suspend that much compound per mL. Had that conversation with numerous people. An I mean you can't really prove that wrong without sending your illegal substance in for testing, which 99.9% of people won't do. You can do a bloods comparison to the supposed amount of product you're using but that's only as good as a prior tested compound at a specific dosage, and your best bet is a pharmaceutical grade (actual prescription) suspension to use as baseline. But if someone's selling a blend over 400mg I'd never trust it, let alone risk the PIP if they actually suspended that much shit in 1mL.

Your typical rip blend 300
Test 80mg
Tren 83mg
Mast 80mg
Per mL 243mg active

Typical example long ester blend 300
Test C 104mg
Deca D 96mg
Per mL 200mg active

Longer ester weights are known to be more oil soluble, where as shorter ester weights or non ester are not as soluble. Which would corroborate your ester theory on oil solubility, but it does not make a claim to "crystallization" in the muscle. Ester weights simply get broken down by enzymes which release the hormone at a given rate. No ester, no slow release. I've used test suspension with 0 PIP.

PIP can be related to numerous things. Ester compound causing irritation themselves, Concentration, whatever was used to suspend said compound (EO, MCT, GSO, CSO, SSO), what they used as far as a ratio of BA/BB. Simply miscalculating your BA can cause severe PIP. Some people react badly to different carriers, I myself have to avoid EO like the plague.

Hormones do not crystallize with heat (unless in an open state to dehydrate with substantial heat), they will on the other hand crystallize with cold. Hormones can use any form of moisture to solvate, which, your body is how much water exactly?

On the other hand. Hormonal pellet implantation as a form of TRT is literally a crystalline implant with no solvent or carrier, except your tissue. The only related "soreness" to that is from the procedure itself due to the fact they shoving pellets into you with a big ass injector.

So.....long story short, TLDR, no, suspended hormones won't "crystallize" in your body, and even if they did, it's not what causes PIP (in my opinion).

In my opinion, which would be broscience with some logic, short esters cause more PIP due to the fact there is more active hormone per ml of suspension, which would also lead to it having more of a susceptibility to crash out of suspension. As we all know (or should know) the amount of hormone per 100mg of weight is directly related to how short and long the ester is, or if there is no ester at all.

There is also the point of no return to which you've attempted to suspend too much compound per mL which would aid in it's susceptibility to fall out of suspension, and higher concentrations of active compound per mL are noted to have more PIP due to the concentration itself.

Most "products" that are blends labeled at higher than 400mg in my opinion are bogus. It's insanely difficult to suspend that much compound per mL. Had that conversation with numerous people. An I mean you can't really prove that wrong without sending your illegal substance in for testing, which 99.9% of people won't do. You can do a bloods comparison to the supposed amount of product you're using but that's only as good as a prior tested compound at a specific dosage, and your best bet is a pharmaceutical grade (actual prescription) suspension to use as baseline. But if someone's selling a blend over 400mg I'd never trust it, let alone risk the PIP if they actually suspended that much shit in 1mL.

Test 80mg
Tren 83mg
Mast 80mg
Per mL 243mg active

Test C 104mg
Deca D 96mg
Per mL 200mg active

Longer ester weights are known to be more oil soluble, where as shorter ester weights or non ester are not as soluble. Which would corroborate your ester theory on oil solubility, but it does not make a claim to "crystallization" in the muscle. Ester weights simply get broken down by enzymes which release the hormone at a given rate. No ester, no slow release. I've used test suspension with 0 PIP.

PIP can be related to numerous things. Ester compound causing irritation themselves, Concentration, whatever was used to suspend said compound (EO, MCT, GSO, CSO, SSO), what they used as far as a ratio of BA/BB. Simply miscalculating your BA can cause severe PIP. Some people react badly to different carriers, I myself have to avoid EO like the plague.

Hormones do not crystallize with heat (unless in an open state to dehydrate with substantial heat), they will on the other hand crystallize with cold. Hormones can use any form of moisture to solvate, which, your body is how much water exactly?

On the other hand. Hormonal pellet implantation as a form of TRT is literally a crystalline implant with no solvent or carrier, except your tissue. The only related "soreness" to that is from the procedure itself due to the fact they shoving pellets into you with a big ass injector.

So.....long story short, TLDR, no, suspended hormones won't "crystallize" in your body, and even if they did, it's not what causes PIP (in my opinion).
*solution, not suspension

*solution, not suspension
Well I guess you'll have to take that argument up with numerous government agencies, researchers (doctors), and chemical manufacturers.

As usually water/aqueous based is considered a solution, oil based is considered a suspension due the fact that oil is considered a "suspension vehicle". But as BOTH have been used as the other in context before in both research publishings, TDS sheets, etc. I use "considered" because it's clearly been said both ways for decades.

Not here to discuss semantics between a solution and a suspension.

Well I guess you'll have to take that argument up with numerous government agencies, researchers (doctors), and chemical manufacturers.

As usually water/aqueous based is considered a solution, oil based is considered a suspension due the fact that oil is considered a "suspension vehicle". But as BOTH have been used as the other in context before in both research publishings, TDS sheets, etc. I use "considered" because it's clearly been said both ways for decades.

Not here to discuss semantics between a solution and a suspension.
It's called a suspension because the hormone is suspended in the carrier, not because oil is a suspension vehicle. A solution is dissolved in the carrier

You just claimed the hormone could precipitate out of solution after claiming it can't.

Test 80mg
Tren 83mg
Mast 80mg
Per mL 243mg active

Test C 104mg
Deca D 96mg
Per mL 200mg active

Try solubilizing 100mg of testosterone cypionate in water. Endogenous hormones are already dissolved at very low concentrations. This is completely different than introducing a bolus of a highly concentrated poorly water soluble compound into an aqueous muscle.

Except they most certainly can and pharmaceutical companies do everything they can to limit drug precipitation of poorly soluble compounds. I posted a study above looking at this very thing.