BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

When are orders usually shipped after paying on website?
If everything is in stock next day usually, but the pharma market is very fluid and sometimes it takes a few days until the new stock arrives at the pharmacy. For example now modafinil went out of stock as well, I am trying to find more boxes but we will see.

If everything is in stock next day usually, but the pharma market is very fluid and sometimes it takes a few days until the new stock arrives at the pharmacy. For example now modafinil went out of stock as well, I am trying to find more boxes but we will see.

I ordered telmisartan and nebivolol 4 days ago and my order is still 'processing'. Are they out of stock?

Anyone else having shipping issues? Ordered the 9th of January and still nothing. Tracking has been stuck since the 28th

Anyone else having shipping issues? Ordered the 9th of January and still nothing. Tracking has been stuck since the 28th
Shipping times varied a fair bit for me, usually I wouldn't see any movement until it was about to be delivered and even then not always.

I wouldn't worry.