BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Hi, by any chance do you have availability for Metformin 1000 mg 30 cps and how much does the pack cost?
I would also need roaccutane.
Shipping in Italy.

Hi, by any chance do you have availability for Metformin 1000 mg 30 cps and how much does the pack cost?
I would also need roaccutane.
Shipping in Italy.
Email him for his list. I bought some 1,000mg metformin and he has different ones available for different prices.

Package arrived within 4 days! Was so fast it honestly seemed fishy!
Everything was in order. BG never lets me down.

Information about Rapamune - Sirolimus. The price is now $60 per 10 tabs and it will be shipped right away after payment. The old orders for the cheaper price will be shipped when I get it from the cheaper pharmacies.

If I manage to stock several boxes from the cheaper one I will decrease the price.

E
Information about Rapamune - Sirolimus. The price is now $60 per 10 tabs and it will be shipped right away after payment. The old orders for the cheaper price will be shipped when I get it from the cheaper pharmacies.

If I manage to stock several boxes from the cheaper one I will decrease the price.
Ephedrine sopharma restock?

As I have said before my focus is on shipping the orders, I might send tracking days after I have shipped the order. If everything is in stock I ship very fast.
Are you letting customers know if they paid for something not in stock and it will take a few days before shipping our?