BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Are you letting customers know if they paid for something not in stock and it will take a few days before shipping our?
Not sure if his answer was sarcasm, because I think it was, but yes he does. He did several times when I ordered.

Anyone else having shipping issues? Ordered the 9th of January and still nothing. Tracking has been stuck since the 28th
Wanted to update and say that it was a problem with customs delaying the shipment, not an issue on BG's end. He was actually very helpful when I reached out to him via email. Thanks as always

Ozempic 0.5 mg is in stock now.

I will add those humatropes on the site, I don't have them, will buy them only if someone buys them from me first, they are in the pharmacy.

Anapolan anadrols haven't been made in over a year and a half. Hopefully with the price increases abidi will start to make and produce them again if not ur looking at Iran hormone for pharma anadrols.
Havent seen those in a while. Would be great if BG could get his hands on pharma anadrol

Ozempic 0.5 mg is in stock now.

I will add those humatropes on the site, I don't have them, will buy them only if someone buys them from me first, they are in the pharmacy.
are they close to expiration now or not? on the website you dont mention anything regarding this and imo this would change the situation a bit

Hello,
Ordered on the 10th of february through website
10x sustanon.
2x ezetimibe

Haven't received a tracking number yet.
Any updates?