Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I noticed this as well. My first order of test e had a slight yellowish tint, just ordered and received my 2nd US domestic kit and all vials are now completely clear. Time between both orders was about 8 months.

Curious why it’s different @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I dont know the reason for it but the new test Cypionate has a very light yellow touch as well. Other than that it tested great at Janoshik, gives no pip at all and is very smooth to pin. Maybe the synthesis route for the cyp ester is now different which turns the raws to be slightly yellow, resulting in yellow-ish oil? Or is it the MCT oil. I dont know honestly.

I dont know the reason for it but the new test Cypionate has a very light yellow touch as well. Other than that it tested great at Janoshik, gives no pip at all and is very smooth to pin. Maybe the synthesis route for the cyp ester is now different which turns the raws to be slightly yellow, resulting in yellow-ish oil? Or is it the MCT oil. I dont know honestly.
Did you send a sample to Jano?

What is the current policy regarding testing credits? I tested something you currently have tested but your test is from last year. Was wondering if it’s worth posting or not

What is the current policy regarding testing credits? I tested something you currently have tested but your test is from last year. Was wondering if it’s worth posting or not
I think he said a small gift. Idk what a small gift is

Why would it not be worth posting?
I’m not trying to sound like a dick, honest to god. But I had it tested for myself, so if I’m going to share it and have my email address associated with my meso user name…I’d like it to be worth the squeeze if that makes sense.

For instance- I received bloodwork credit from another source on here. I wouldn’t have taken the time to blur out sensitive information and post my bloodwork on here if it wasn’t going to benefit me. It’s great to know what I bought was what it was labeled as, but if it doesn’t benefit me to I’m not going to do it.

I know that sounds selfish, but it’s my money I'm spending.

Again not trying to sound like a dick

I’m not trying to sound like a dick, honest to god. But I had it tested for myself, so if I’m going to share it and have my email address associated with my meso user name…I’d like it to be worth the squeeze if that makes sense.

For instance- I received bloodwork credit from another source on here. I wouldn’t have taken the time to blur out sensitive information and post my bloodwork on here if it wasn’t going to benefit me. It’s great to know what I bought was what it was labeled as, but if it doesn’t benefit me to I’m not going to do it.

I know that sounds selfish, but it’s my money I'm spending.

Again not trying to sound like a dick
It's your God given right to not share anything but but I'm just curious, have you used things others have shared to make a somewhat informed decision?

It's your God given right to not share anything but but I'm just curious, have you used things others have shared to make a somewhat informed decision?
You made a compelling argument.

The test c raw tested as 98%. Last time it was tested (also 98%) was June of last year. So still on point

Attachments

• C5138913-BC8E-42FA-9B70-48A9A6C5202F.jpeg
    C5138913-BC8E-42FA-9B70-48A9A6C5202F.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 95
You made a compelling argument.

The test c raw tested as 98%. Last time it was tested (also 98%) was June of last year. So still on point
Thanks for sharing man, very cool of you. I'm not trying to get in your business, but why include the source name when submitting to Jano? Kinda defeats the purpose of a totally blind test.

Thanks for sharing man, very cool of you. I'm not trying to get in your business, but why include the source name when submitting to Jano? Kinda defeats the purpose of a totally blind test.
No worries brother, I appreciate you letting me see your perspective on that. I didn’t think of it that way, But I do use others HPLC reports to determine if I buy something.

It’s still a blind test, I didn’t tell jano what I was mailing him. Just the manufacture. QSC has probably hundreds of raws. I could’ve mailed jano anything.

Honestly I didn’t put a lot of thought into the labeling. It said “QSC raws sample 1” that’s it. I I labeled it that way for reference sake for myself in the future

No worries brother, I appreciate you letting me see your perspective on that. I didn’t think of it that way, But I do use others HPLC reports to determine if I buy something.

It’s still a blind test, I didn’t tell jano what I was mailing him. Just the manufacture. QSC has probably hundreds of raws. I could’ve mailed jano anything.

Honestly I didn’t put a lot of thought into the labeling. It said “QSC raws sample 1” that’s it. I I labeled it that way for reference sake for myself in the future.
I get it man, I was just curious. I'm just a paranoid fucker and I try to keep everything hush to ensure there's no bias... I'm not saying this is the case but I worry about backroom deals.