• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Whats the current shipping time for international orders to USA? I received my tracking number October 31st and no update since. Emailing/asking for update was returned with silence, I had no issue with my previous orders:confused:
I got tracking November 5. I'm just now showing activity that it's stateside. Patience

Whats the current shipping time for international orders to USA? I received my tracking number October 31st and no update since. Emailing/asking for update was returned with silence, I had no issue with my previous orders:confused:
I got my tracking number same time and my order just made it to usps distro, with delivery Mon. That time of the year.. as u know it will eventually show up or it got seized. As I was told patience little grasshopper.

If you’re bothered by this wait don’t ever order in June I made this mistake and waited 83 days for an order.

Does the US have free reship (upon seizure ) regardless of it being China Post or forwarded domestic?

You mean seized by Customs? US forwarded domestic (domestic reship option) is not subject to seizure on the customer's dime. They are responsible for getting it to the US warehouse.

Holy smokes, you’re gonna have 90% posts that are questions and the other 10% complaints about underfilled vials.
Search Bold Cyp crashing. He’s not new at being a dumb mf’er. He’s been asking rhetorical questions forever. @connoristiny Seek medical help for your dementia. No way fucking way there isn’t a screw or two loose up in that big ol head of yours.

so $30 in fees is normal when using crypto?
If you’re using BTC then kind of. 0.0006 transaction fee (around $26) and 1-3% purchase fee depending on the exchange you’re using. If you want less fees, you’re going to have to use something like Litecoin or USDT on the TRC network.