Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Aye he’s a bit of a dick. Eg his “OMG EO will melt your insides” silliness. I was just curious as to why he’s suddenly giving a 2-3 week time frame as best for reconstituted & refrigerated hcg, as that’s basically what Liska’s trials with Jano found, only Liska’s no longer around to take the credit for that research project.
My test C is in 100% EO. I stopped using regular oils many years ago. I use it because it's thin and suspends gear well. I like to use insulin syringes for injecting. I have had the blood test to see if my inflammation markers were elevated because his video on it made me freak out a bit, and they were within the normal range. Vigorous Steve has no clue what's he's talking about lmao.

In one of his other videos he says taking HCG and hmg on cycle is a waste because you get down regulated

Once again, they came through with the goods! International to Aus. Slight delay on tracking showing up, and then it arrived five days later lol. Happy man

Anybody here who knows how to try the DNP?
I bought silica gel packets and put a fuck ton of them in there. Shake, break, flip, and twirl the bag daily for like a week (probably like 3 days) and your g2g. I tried sun drying but there was wet clumps that just wouldn't budge. Even after 100g I'd have clamps, but they would be dry now.

Sponsors

Back