Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I used to use Coinbase exclusively. I had some trouble with it this last time and the fees started acting up. It wasn’t as easy. I switched to cash app and that went super smooth and fast
Same, I've never had any issues with it until this last time. Pissed me off, as soon as i transferred money to my wallet i lost $70 cause the price of btc dropped..I didn't think we could use cash app..

With these price you can just buy 100g take a scoop of it like whey and see if you can anymore eat or walk.
Yeah I just want to make sure there stuff isn’t severely underdosed or bunk. Has some bad experiences with another source on here

Great proton mail experience with the promotion. Super fast responses from Irene. Excellent process improvements and staff additions so far.

Same, I've never had any issues with it until this last time. Pissed me off, as soon as i transferred money to my wallet i lost $70 cause the price of btc dropped..I didn't think we could use cash app..

You don't need to use BTC. You could use USDC or USDT, both coins that are tied to the price of US Dollar. At this level security wise it's all the same.

I'm completly calm. Just calling out stupidity.
You're not calling out stupidity bro.... You're just demonstrating it.

Go back and carefully re-read the replies you have received and how people are trying to help you.... And realize that your perception of the situation is maybe wrong.

Or not!

You're not calling out stupidity bro.... You're just demonstrating it.

Go back and carefully re-read the replies you have received and how people are trying to help you.... And realize that your perception of the situation is maybe wrong.

Or not!

I apologized a couple replies later. I guess you missed that :D

$20 off for buying 10 kits of the 24iu kits hardly seems like a deal. Reg $900 on for $880. Is that a mistake or just trying to sell more of the 12 and 15 iu’s ??
What sort of math do you use? Are you the type of person that gets sucked in by advertising (discount $ value = perceived value), or actual value?

10iu = $0.45/iu
15iu = $0.446/iu
24iu = $0.366/iu

You're paying 8 cents more per iu buying the 10/15iu, even on sale.

Who’s on the 12iu kits right now ? Those test results are wild (99% and no dimer), I don’t think I’ve ever used generic gh with such good test results !! For those using it, with experience using other brands/generics etc, how’re they working out ? Do you notice less sides, better pumps, more sides etc
I've been running the QSC 10iu HGH since Nov 2023, built up to 14iu/day now and loving them!