Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fixed needles. Luer locks waste too much inside them and peptides be expensive. At most I'm only drawing 2 things with my shot anyways (hgh + slin in the morning, hgh + hcg 3 times a week at night).

I use luer locks for oil only because I'm drawing up multiple compounds, but I suppose if I was only running just test or 2 compounds I'd rather use an insulin syringe too.

12iu daily of the qsc 10iu kits ?
Yes... so 10 to 12... I actually am doing a kit of opti grey tops I had just to switch it up a little to see if I can tell a difference because my igf1 was not responding well last time I did labs a couple weeks ago.

When you guys pin your hgh/peptides. Are you using those insulin syringes with the fixed needles or 1ml luer lock syringes and switching draw and pin needles?

When I first started hgh, I used the fixed insulin syringes. The needle dulls a bit after drawing. I noticed it takes a little more force pushing needle in, no extra pain or anything.

Recently I switched to 1ml luer locks that have 25g pins, I draw and then switch to a 27g to inject. But now I'm noticing I lose at least .1 sometimes .2 ml, anywhere from 1 to 2iu.

I'm thinking of just going back to using the dulled insulin syringes.

On a different note, I've heard people using the air bubble method for gear into muscles(you leave air at the end of syringe to push all the oil out). To prevent wasting oil. It's not really worth it for me with test or any oil really. I usually just draw up an extra .1 or .2 mL. Does the air bubble method work subcutaneous as well? Just curious.

I have 12iu vials right now. I'm using 4iu daily. So thats 3 shots per vial, but with the wastage it's sometimes two 4iu shots and like a 2or3iu shot at the end. Drives me crazy.
I use injector pen 31g 8mm, it goes thru like a breeze, no wasted compound. I usually reconstitute 2ml, and dosing it for 0.1ml shots, so there are 20 shots in a vial then, it's very convenient, but gotta be mindful for degradation.

Just a heads up if you are going to try it, you need to hold the pen in place for a few sec after you've injected, because it takes a few sec for the solution to fully come out.

I use injector pen 31g 8mm, it goes thru like a breeze, no wasted compound. I usually reconstitute 2ml, and dosing it for 0.1ml shots, so there are 20 shots in a vial then, it's very convenient, but gotta be mindful for degradation.

Just a heads up if you are going to try it, you need to hold the pen in place for a few sec after you've injected, because it takes a few sec for the solution to fully come out.
I ordered 2 pens couple of weeks ago they should be in my hands soon.. I'm excited!!

Ordered mar 8. and still no tracking number. Askd it wednesday... EU to EU..I'm usually moderate, but now it's weird.
I ordered on 7th , asked yesterday for it and think they forgot about my order as they wanted my name again to check payment although I sent transfer on the 7th !

I ordered on 7th , asked yesterday for it and think they forgot about my order as they wanted my name again to check payment although I sent transfer on the 7th !
If you ordered during whatsaap ban or before that, the chat history was lost so it’s normal to ask you again about your info to see if your order was processed or not, since it’s not obvious to make the link with an order and a phone number with no chat history.

In general when you have an issue or you think your tracking was forgotten you can DM me in forum or send email to:
Tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

If you ordered during whatsaap ban or before that, the chat history was lost so it’s normal to ask you again about your info to see if your order was processed or not, since it’s not obvious to make the link with an order and a phone number with no chat history.

In general when you have an issue or you think your tracking was forgotten you can DM me in forum or send email to:
Tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn
Order was made via email and picked up within 5 mins by Irene on the 7th , I checked on my order yesterday and got a super quick reply by Irene within minutes. Asking my name, then she confirmed payment received, think I’m delayed now by over a week. I ordered special line , China to the uk

Heys guys, short question since i have no experience with this:
ive bought injectable superdrol to help retain strength during my cut.
The plan is to use 4mg 4 days a week, so a rather low dosage.
Ive received the injectable SD last week and every vials has large crystals in them (transparent crystals)
i assume this is crystallized SD, am i correct? since they do not get back into solution even when reheating i would leave it like it is and assume the dosage is now a bit less than 40mg/1ml, right?

Ordered mar 8. and still no tracking number. Askd it wednesday... EU to EU..I'm usually moderate, but now it's weird.
I also bought from EU and payed on 3th of March and havent Tracking ID Til now.

I asked but was told that my payment was not confirmed, even though a payment within the EU takes one day.

Maybe QSC just has a lot to do and is in a mess . I dont know
I think you should always be patient and just ask every now and then.

Last edited:
This is quite funny to ask: which should be clearer between Test P and NPP? In my experience Test P is clear like water, if this is correct I solved my puzzle :D

Order was made via email and picked up within 5 mins by Irene on the 7th , I checked on my order yesterday and got a super quick reply by Irene within minutes. Asking my name, then she confirmed payment received, think I’m delayed now by over a week. I ordered special line , China to the uk
You are not delayed, I explained when special lines trackings are ready after payments

I also bought from EU and payed on 3th of March and havent Tracking ID Til now.

I asked but was told that my payment was not confirmed, even though a payment within the EU takes one day.

Maybe QSC just has a lot to do and is in a mess . I dont know
I think you should always be patient and just ask every now and then.
You had the same issue few months ago.
Your bank release payments several days after you pay and you think it’s us who delay your shipping.
You payment was just received yesterday.
In addition to that the sender name you provided do not match the one we received, we were able to identify it based on your history + familly name.