Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Th
I think they were lily ergo 2. Got them on Ali Express. The are in the states finally. !!!! Should be here by mon or tues... there is a thread called refillable injector pen. Use the search function to find it. There will be all the I fo you need there
Thanks bro, appreciate it.

QSC, general questions as I'm new to HGH, not implying anything negative, I've only heard good things about your GH... so, question about the 10x10iu kit in the promo. The test results linked are from Sep 2023. So when was this batch created? So the product has been sitting on the shelf for almost a year? No more recent tests? When do you expect to produce the next batch?

QSC, general questions as I'm new to HGH, not implying anything negative, I've only heard good things about your GH... so, question about the 10x10iu kit in the promo. The test results linked are from Sep 2023. So when was this batch created? So the product has been sitting on the shelf for almost a year? No more recent tests? When do you expect to produce the next batch?

The next most recent test is the one you send for testing.

you my friend, should not use GH

stick to creatine

Your answer is in post #46322 in the pastebin line # 21-23.. under section headed: frequently asked questions.
Big thanks. Much helpful. However, I was curious if @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals would go ahead and set date for the people that have asked.
2.pngthe post you so helpfully cited.
3.pngthe OG Meso announcement.
1.pngthe pastebin file.
If you are a QSC rep, many apologies, otherwise I'm gonna go ahead and ask, politely, that you stop helping run his store.