Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think they were lily ergo 2. Got them on Ali Express. The are in the states finally. !!!! Should be here by mon or tues... there is a thread called refillable injector pen. Use the search function to find it. There will be all the I fo you need there

They’re pretty good. I’ve been lazy and just using my spent Humalog disposable pens. Once the slin is finished I rinse out the cartridge w BAC water and I’ve used them for HGH and for my home brew oils (500+ mg/ml total hormone load per ML).

The key is to get 29 gauge 12.77 mL pen needles (half inch ). They’re the only ones that have a chance of hitting muscle. This doesn’t matter for peptides but for oils I like to avoid luumps that you’d get w subq when pinning high concentrations esp if it’s primo or mast. I pin 2x daily w this , 0.25 cc at a time and 0.25 cc gets me 115 mg of gear blend.

They’re pretty good. I’ve been lazy and just using my spent Humalog disposable pens. Once the slin is finished I rinse out the cartridge w BAC water and I’ve used them for HGH and for my home brew oils (500+ mg/ml total hormone load per ML).

The key is to get 29 gauge 12.77 mL pen needles (half inch ). They’re the only ones that have a chance of hitting muscle. This doesn’t matter for peptides but for oils I like to avoid luumps that you’d get w subq when pinning high concentrations esp if it’s primo or mast. I pin 2x daily w this , 0.25 cc at a time and 0.25 cc gets me 115 mg of gear blend.
yes im just going to use them for peptides i like to put my oil 1.5 inches deep down in the muscle

QSC, general questions as I'm new to HGH, not implying anything negative, I've only heard good things about your GH... so, question about the 10x10iu kit in the promo. The test results linked are from Sep 2023. So when was this batch created? So the product has been sitting on the shelf for almost a year? No more recent tests? When do you expect to produce the next batch?
There is no recent testing done by us, but several blind tests available for the HGH 10iu. Always testing good.

Holy shit I'm seriously impressed with last 2 orders US domestic. Made payment Thursday and got my package today which means it probably got in yesterday. 2-3 days. Other than my stupid btc wallet being a turd entire process was seemless

I tried to order from you maybe since Jan, but Bold U as always out of stock. There is any chance that will be in stock during the actual promo, or I should just let it go and order something else? Thx in advance!

I tried to order from you maybe since Jan, but Bold U as always out of stock. There is any chance that will be in stock during the actual promo, or I should just let it go and order something else? Thx in advance!
Let go and order something else, bold U will be tested first before selling it and the process take some time.

Tracy the new pastebin does not include any information about international shipping prices, is the standard for EU always 60$? Or is that special lines only.

Just asking here cause im not getting a response on my mail.
It depends on countries, some countries we can use Post NL, some other countries we use the special line.
Countries that we can use Post NL safely: France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte.