Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

QSC is open for your suggestions for future promo items you prefer, the comments that will get the biggest numbers of likes will be considered as the winner products and will be added to next promo
I think most buyers are interested in GH, Primo 100/200, but promotions such as "buy 3 kits" the 4th is free would also be interesting for example

Promo sale idea(s):
(1) variety packs. Buy 3 kits (or raws) get 4th at discount (1/2 off or For Tha Free)
4 different products
(2) domestic warehouse items at international prices
(3) New lab tested item comes out = limited time discounted rate for item
Promos on promos on promos
On primo on trannies on tren

Takes time to work up. Took me months to get to 6iu daily, maybe even a year or two, going up 0.5iu a week or two weeks, sometimes having to back it down.

Then going to 10iu was just, pretty easy. Even took a break for a few months and was able to jump onto 10iu right away with no problem. You actually start to miss, crave that CTS.

My fingers are always numb anyways from sports.

I've been on 10iu for about a month now, I bet I could jump to 14iu tomorrow no problem. Definitely get the tingles sometimes but it's never debilitating, though I wish.
I hit major water retention on the jump from 12iu to 14iu, its taken weeks to get it under control. Up to that point, nothing that was restrictive, get a bit of tingling at times in hands but its not often.

I hit major water retention on the jump from 12iu to 14iu, its taken weeks to get it under control. Up to that point, nothing that was restrictive, get a bit of tingling at times in hands but its not often.
What benefits have you noticed from 6-8 iu to 14iu ?

Wanted to share my review, this was my first order with QSC, EU domestic order shipped to Benelux.

1710791516550.png
Top is mast E, bottom is Test C. (1 vial of each is in my drawer already)

Test C arrived crashed but who cares lol.

Order placed on 15-02
Reply with payment method on 17-02
Payment done on 20-02, probably saw it 2 days later as that was normal whatsapp response time, I paid with crypto.
Received tracking on 28-02
Package received on 01-03

This was before the new assistants got hired so I found the response time completely acceptable. With the new assistants i've gotten same day reply on mail now.

What benefits have you noticed from 6-8 iu to 14iu ?
GH isn't something that shows immediate benefits, its more cumulative. So, over months, I've noticed a change in the density of the muscle. That's really the main thing I've noticed. I don't really expect to be noticing the changes from 10 to 14iu for at least another 6wks

Also got leaner and have veins seeming to form everywhere. I'm sure they were always there but for whatever reason, they are much more prominent now, like they have been brought to the surface and sit on top of the muscle, rather then in the muscle (if that makes sense). All over my forearms, across my pecs and shoulders, inside of quads.