Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

But what will 14iu a day do compared to say 4-6iu?

Nothing, we're just burning money. I'd imagine someone without a tolerance probably is getting more than us yolo'ing 10iu+.

I've been running 10ui for about a month or so? I plan to just drop it to 6iu after this insulin blast and run that for a while until my next insulin blast.

But what will 14iu a day do compared to say 4-6iu?
No idea.... And that's exactly why I'm trying it!

I used to run 5grms of AAS a week back in my 20's when I was competing, took years to work up to that dose and very much found that results were dose dependent. The more I took, the greater the results (and also, the higher the risk of side effects)

All my research points to GH being extremely well tolerated (if you can avoid the water retention/CTS), its prescribed medically at far higher doses then most bodybuilders run (but this is usually in end of life situations where long term effects might be easy to ignore so make of that what you will). I'm at the age now where I find it hard to justify the heart risk of high dose AAS but finally have the financial means to blast GH.

I expect GH to be dose dependent as well. So, now I see first hand by trying it.

10iu HGH not in 5 packs, Tirz 5, 10, 15, SEMA 2, HCG 5k and 2.5k, BPC 10 and 5, TB500 10 and 5.
I think this is a very valid post, 10iu HGH is more expensive than other items so being able to get let's say 3 at a time, rather than MINIMUM 5packs, that would be a nice addtion.

Also promos for EU /NA warehouse would be nice, even if just a small % discount.

Lastly orals coming back to EU / NA warehouse would be very nice.

Last edited:
QSC is open for your suggestions for future promo items you prefer, the comments that will get the biggest numbers of likes will be considered as the winner products and will be added to next promo
HGH
HCG
BPC/TB500
GLP-1s in each amount. (Sem 5/10 | Tirz 5/10/15/30 | Ret 4/10/15)

Test/Primo/Tren/Mast
Oral Raws
---
I think that's all I ever come back for... lmao
----
But in all honesty, the thing I never got to partake in, and wish I had access to, was the ability to mix kits. If you did an event, not even a promo that was say. 5 Vials of Tirzeptatide / 5 Vials of Retatrutide, or your own mix and match 5/5, that would be sick as fuck. But I remember you saying something along the lines of it's a bitch to do.

I find myself having to bulk plan ahead by like 3-9 months, which is what you should do anyways, but if there was ever the ability to split kits I could in practice completely wipe my storage to "0" and start with "fresh" kits every so often. So I'm not using products purchased in 2023 with 2024 products

GH isn't something that shows immediate benefits, its more cumulative. So, over months, I've noticed a change in the density of the muscle. That's really the main thing I've noticed. I don't really expect to be noticing the changes from 10 to 14iu for at least another 6wks

Also got leaner and have veins seeming to form everywhere. I'm sure they were always there but for whatever reason, they are much more prominent now, like they have been brought to the surface and sit on top of the muscle, rather then in the muscle (if that makes sense). All over my forearms, across my pecs and shoulders, inside of quads.
I’ve been on gh 2 years now and rarely go above 6iu daily, at 8iu even though I taped up cts was a bitch ! I could afford it like you with my circumstances to go why higher so I’m genuinely interested in people’s experiences using higher amounts

I’ve been on gh 2 years now and rarely go above 6iu daily, at 8iu even though I taped up cts was a bitch ! I could afford it like you with my circumstances to go why higher so I’m genuinely interested in people’s experiences using higher amounts
Yeah, I've been extremely lucky with water retention/CTS. Only ran into bad water retention on the jump from 12 to 14iu and I'm pretty sure its tied to me slacking off on my diet. Just sick of eating the same clean food day in, day out for 6mths and recently been real slack on weekends and smashing a lot of processed foods/sugar.

Trying to change up my meal plan atm to get my head back into it but still struggling.

I do wonder if CTS might have something to do with diet, or can be minimized through diet.

When I say I've been eating clean, I mean lean protien (Kangaroo) and brown rice for 4 meals a day, dinner is steak and greens. No sauces, no added sugar, no dairy (Apart from WPI shakes 2 through day and 2 during the night). I have a range of supplement's I also use, plus multivit.

100% for me, diet is having a major effect on the water retention! I've experimented 2 weekends now and it seems to be tied to sugar and (maybe) dairy for me. If I smash something high in sugar, like a desert on Saturday night, Sunday, I have 2 sausages for feet and it looks like my calf continues all the way to my ankles! Wife makes fun of me all day because of how noticeable it is!

I also have been very slow to increase the dosage of the GH. Its taken me since start of Nov 23 to 3wks ago to get to 14iu. Started ay 4iu and initially was increasing 2iu/2wks, but at 8iu just sort of got spaced out longer and now I'm going on how I "feel". I have budgeted for 20iu/d but TBH, I don't think I'll be going much higher any time soon.

I have had some slight numbness/tingling in my hands at times but again, this always seems to be tied to periods of water retention and there is water in my hands. Definitely notice some days where its a effort to get my ring on/off (lucky its silicon) but its not to the point I'm noticing a reduction in grip strength.

It might be interesting for you to experiment with your diet, see if that can help reduce the CTS. Id definitely be interested in hearing anything you experience.

For promo, tirzepatide, retatrutide, and semaglutide various ius,hgh, hcg, primo. Maybe offer reduced price plus buy a certain amount and get something.

I'm moving soon to germany, how safe is it to buy from there? Which are the friendlist bodybuilding cities/länder? Does QSC ship there safely? What should one do to be as safe as possible.
Also please my e2 is at 100-110 don't be rude or troll me I'm kinda sensitive. Lol ! Kidding of course .. or am I? Anyway, any insight / help would be appreciated

I don't know of this is a good idea on qsc's end for security purposes but maybe you could enlighten me. For a promo idea, speaking for US domestic, maybe offer the ability to buy smaller quantities for oral raws? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
In USA warehouse, items are prepacked, with code barres and stuff , agents do not open the packs, they just scan and ship.
So we don't have people who gonna weight your raws and pack it there.
That's why for less quantities, you get them from china.

I'm moving soon to germany, how safe is it to buy from there? Which are the friendlist bodybuilding cities/länder? Does QSC ship there safely? What should one do to be as safe as possible.
Also please my e2 is at 100-110 don't be rude or troll me I'm kinda sensitive. Lol ! Kidding of course .. or am I? Anyway, any insight / help would be appreciated
We ship very safely to Germany, either from EU warehouse, or from China using the EU specia line.

Promo sale idea(s):
(1) variety packs. Buy 3 kits (or raws) get 4th at discount (1/2 off or For Tha Free)
4 different products
(2) domestic warehouse items at international prices
(3) New lab tested item comes out = limited time discounted rate for item
Promos on promos on promos
On primo on trannies on tren

(2) promo's are usually restricted to international items

when you guys send in an order to QSC, how long does it take to hear back/get payment info? I sent in an order/request 24h ago and haven't heard back, so I figure I probably goofed something up. I haven't ordered for about a year and I know it's a bit different now. I used the sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn email - Is whatsapp better than trying to order via email? Thanks.