Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

put all steroids on sale.... everyone that you sale. peptides are cool as i use a few.. however every sale is about peptides never steroids... which i kinda get it the qsc oils are already pretty cheap. kjust thinking out loud. everyone has had great suggestions.

for bank transfers within the EU.

is it an EU account?
Please don't clog this thread with questions you can find using the search function. Otherwise you can contact them directly, as a new member it is your responsibility to look for answers, this isn't Google dyor their shipping times are obvious if you looks aswell as payment details

That would be cool but a nightmare as they already don't have labels on them and no specific color tops... could you imagine!!
Like I know they have different color tops for the different oils, maybe the colors different from order to order so you need to watch out and ask every time

What really sucks is waiting to pay once you’ve got the crypto and losing $10 overnight due to the fluctuations. Whomever fucked up Alibaba for us is a piece of shit. Having a hard time paying within the 5 hour window when my replies come a day later.
I've heard numerous mentions of folks Disputing charges within Alibaba because a pack is stuck in customs for a week. One particular user just created a thread about it on peppys. Which lines up perfectly for timing of when QSC stopped accepting payments. Ppl need to be fucking patient.

put all steroids on sale.... everyone that you sale. peptides are cool as i use a few.. however every sale is about peptides never steroids... which i kinda get it the qsc oils are already pretty cheap. kjust thinking out loud. everyone has had great suggestions.
Its also based on what QSC sells the most of, from memory Tracy said HGH is way ahead of everything else. So its good to see HGH on specials.

I'd love to see some basic raws (Test E, Nand D, EQ, Mast E, Anavar...) on special but I'm guessing the margins are already tight on them..

I've heard numerous mentions of folks Disputing charges within Alibaba because a pack is stuck in customs for a week. One particular user just created a thread about it on peppys. Which lines up perfectly for timing of when QSC stopped accepting payments. Ppl need to be fucking patient.
Imagine ordering steroids from China and then disputing it with your credit card company because customs is taking too long for your liking

What’s crazy is that people will get their illegal drugs taken by the government, and feel entitled to get their money back. It becomes very clear who grew up in the church choir. They’re willing to ruin something for everyone over a few hundred dollars they were spending illegally in the first place.

IMG_1674.jpeg
My second order with QSC.
- Content:
HGH 24iu
HGH 10iu
Bac water
- Destination: South EU
- Time from tracking to delivery: 12 days (14 days from effective shipping). STUNNING!
- Ordered and payed on early Feb but meanwhile on the end of month i was told by Tracy that BPC 5mg was sold out (he wants to replace it with BPC 10mg without asking me for money difference, so for the same amount of the 5mg’s one. I appreciated). I asked for a change since BPC 10mg for me was too much and, with a payment for money difference, i had the HGH 10iu. Communication was always on point, but with the help of new assistants replies are now very fast. In 4h i get the email reply with the tracking. I’ve been using QSC HGH with great results from a while so i’m not tempted to doubt about its quality now. What really stunned me was delivery time. 14 days are great, last time i ordered i waited 5 weeks.
Great service QSC!

Tips: next time i’ll appreciate a message once the order is shipped with info about how to recognize products. This time i had two hgh kits and it was easy to understand which one is 24iu and which is 10iu cause the difference in the amount of powder in the vials is very noticeable.
Obviously it would be tricky with oils or raws.

What’s crazy is that people will get their illegal drugs taken by the government, and feel entitled to get their money back. It becomes very clear who grew up in the church choir. They’re willing to ruin something for everyone over a few hundred dollars they were spending illegally in the first place.
Shit is insane. When I read that post it took everything in me not to fucking trip out on the poster. I'm almost certain that was the straw that broke the Alibaba payment camels back. Right after that post materialized qsc shut down Ali payments

Sponsors