Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What really sucks is waiting to pay once you’ve got the crypto and losing $10 overnight due to the fluctuations. Whomever fucked up Alibaba for us is a piece of shit. Having a hard time paying within the 5 hour window when my replies come a day later.
Yeah. Bought 500 BTC Thursday. Transaction to source couldn't be confirmed. Money returned to Wallet Friday. Wanted to retry Saturday afternoon. I think it was 460 by then. That's almost a kit of 10 iu HGH o_Oo_O

Shit is insane. When I read that post it took everything in me not to fucking trip out on the poster. I'm almost certain that was the straw that broke the Alibaba payment camels back. Right after that post materialized qsc shut down Ali payments
someone link the thread or tag the mofo responsible for this. Remind him every time for ruining one of the easiest method of payment.

Too bad we don’t have a wall of shame here for reverse scammers, he still received his package right even after disputing?

someone link the thread or tag the mofo responsible for this. Remind him every time for ruining one of the easiest method of payment.

Too bad we don’t have a wall of shame here for reverse scammers, he still received his package right even after disputing?
It's on peppys pretty sure it's against TOS but I'll post the non incriminating post.

Screenshot_20240319_124324_Gallery.jpg

Even better Tracy has his name address and phone number post it up lol

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Hello all. I have purchased a few times from QSC but one order I made in November never arrived. Only one item arrived that shipped domestically.

I emailed QSC regarding that order in January to get an update on my order through email. I patiently waited for the items and a response. After no response, I contacted them through WhatsApp. I received no response so my only option that I had to get my money back was to call my credit card. They opened a dispute for me because I never received the items.

After opening the dispute I finally got an answer from QSC right away. It was an angry response in WhatsApp saying that I should not file a dispute and that I would not get my items reshipped.

This week my Credit Card company said it’s closing my dispute because QSC told them I received the item. They lied to the credit card company and gave them the tracking number for the one item that arrived domestically. They did not give them the other tracking number that never arrived from international orders.

What other recourse did I have in order to get my money back after trying multiple times to contact QSC? I even posted in this forum site trying to get their attention (I didn’t have access to this post at the time).

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please answer my WhatsApp. I would like to get my items or I will reopen the dispute with my credit card company. I had multiple successful orders, and it’s not fair that you’re trying to take my money without reshipping my items. It was never my intent to open a dispute but you did not answer my inquiry as to the missing items. I patiently waited months but never received my items at all.
This is the one I am thinking about. @DECLAN

My international order arrived today.

Ordered around 2/28. I confirmed payment around 3/2. It showed up on informed delivery maybe a day later. Qsc sent tracking a few days later, didn't need to ask.

Pretty fast imo for an international. China to east coast USA in 16 days ish, depends on when you start the count.

24iu hgh.

put all steroids on sale.... everyone that you sale. peptides are cool as i use a few.. however every sale is about peptides never steroids... which i kinda get it the qsc oils are already pretty cheap. kjust thinking out loud. everyone has had great suggestions.
New year promo had 4 kits of test for $160 or $4 a vial. I didn’t need any but bot it anyway just cuz. I may now get the chance to see if test degrades over several years in storage ; >

Hi
I made an order
after checking tracking
it says Royal Mail parcel is in customs items are being checked for assessment...
has anyone had that message before

New year promo had 4 kits of test for $160 or $4 a vial. I didn’t need any but bot it anyway just cuz. I may now get the chance to see if test degrades over several years in storage ; >
From what I have read.... 4 to 5 years before it starts to degrade but that's just what I've read I'm not sure. Maybe someone who knows for sure can chime in.

I've been running at only 3 IU for a month and my arms are numb and sore. They get numb at night, disturbing my sleep. I can't imagine increasing the dose.
If you're not already, try taking it 5 days a week only and taking the weekend off. That's the usual method to lower the edema you are having. If you're already doing that, then I'd drop to 2iu's and then work your way back to 3 after a while.

@Millard
maybe it worth it to reconsider the decision of not posting price lists in forum. Since pastbin can delete our price lists and we will have to make them again:

"This paste has been deemed potentially harmful"
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Use PrivateBin instead. PrivateBin Directory (free hosts)

Same thing as pastebin, but it is encrypted without the link so it's zero knowledge with the host unable to see what is even posted. You can pick your free host and hosting country in this list: PrivateBin Directory (free hosts)

Last edited:
Hi, received yesterday gh and bpc, but gh have blue top and not grey one (bpc have gray). Is it ok?

Eu domestic

Last edited:
What really sucks is waiting to pay once you’ve got the crypto and losing $10 overnight due to the fluctuations. Whomever fucked up Alibaba for us is a piece of shit. Having a hard time paying within the 5 hour window when my replies come a day later.

Use USDC or USDT.

QSC accepts STABLECOIN. If you're comfortable using Alibaba stable should be no problem for you. Use coin pegged to the US dollar and you don't have to worry about price flucuations. This is level one shit.

I had the same issue with the 5 hour window. I think if you say 'will this address be good for XX hours' Tracy/Alisa will confirm that for you.

Last edited:
QSC is open for your suggestions for future promo items you prefer, the comments that will get the biggest numbers of likes will be considered as the winner products and will be added to next promo

So you're better off "liking" a post that has something you want than posting it separately. As I understand it, for this future promo opportunity.

Dont do your crypto transfer until you get the btc addy to send too

Some vendors have started telling you how much BTC to send. Makes sense.

Also, seems better for consumers (so you know exactly how much to send), but maybe not for vendors in case BTC value declines.

Sponsors

Latest posts