Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Australian domestic oils specifically test E or P, primo and rip blend!!!
Naah forget about this, australian lines for bulk shipments aren't good.

Customers can place their order international using the special line and get them easily with no hassle, and it avoid us big losses by trying to get big shipments through aussie customs.

Aussie customs have nothing better to do than go through every package while sitting in the AC. It's too damn hot plus everything outside can kill you. I'd take my damn time too looking for shit too.

Primo ideas I’m liking

- BPC / Tb500 mix (when testing is done)
- no GH minimum
- Tren H
- Mix & match kits. (5 one oil + 5 another oil)
- Mix & match oral (5g one oral + 5g another)

Update.

My order that was placed in October and stuck in an update loop at which point there wasn't an update for a month, had been reshipped and delivered. Qingdao came through.

Primo ideas I’m liking

- BPC / Tb500 mix (when testing is done)
- no GH minimum
- Tren H
- Mix & match kits. (5 one oil + 5 another oil)
- Mix & match oral (5g one oral + 5g another)
You can mix the oils anyway in the regular orders It only has to be 10

My order was succesfully received yesterday.
First off I ordered from EU warehouse (I've had a couple succesful orders from there before) but things change and tracy told my order was better off to ship via international due to various reasons, so we went that route.
Paid the order 15th february, order shipped 28th and I had the package on 18th march which is pretty impressive to northern europe.
Everything was packed very professionaly. Couldn't be more satisfied with the price and service from this source. Will definitely use them for future needs also.
Order included Test Cyp, DHB, Ripped and NPP, of which i've had personal experience on test c and DHB for a long period and absolutely love them.

Attachments

• IMG_20240319_091030.jpg
    IMG_20240319_091030.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 91
Naah forget about this, australian lines for bulk shipments aren't good.

Customers can place their order international using the special line and get them easily with no hassle, and it avoid us big losses by trying to get big shipments through aussie customs.
Would stocking just a handful of basic raws ie Test , Deca , Mast etc prepared in 100 gram packs be out of the question for the Australian warehouse?
I use the china line without an issue but would pay a premium for a domestic option that would arrive in days not weeks, just a thought as we have alot of blokes and sources here that brew.

GH isn't something that shows immediate benefits, its more cumulative. So, over months, I've noticed a change in the density of the muscle. That's really the main thing I've noticed. I don't really expect to be noticing the changes from 10 to 14iu for at least another 6wks

Also got leaner and have veins seeming to form everywhere. I'm sure they were always there but for whatever reason, they are much more prominent now, like they have been brought to the surface and sit on top of the muscle, rather then in the muscle (if that makes sense). All over my forearms, across my pecs and shoulders, inside of quads.
I've been running at only 3 IU for a month and my arms are numb and sore. They get numb at night, disturbing my sleep. I can't imagine increasing the dose.

What really sucks is waiting to pay once you’ve got the crypto and losing $10 overnight due to the fluctuations. Whomever fucked up Alibaba for us is a piece of shit. Having a hard time paying within the 5 hour window when my replies come a day later.

What really sucks is waiting to pay once you’ve got the crypto and losing $10 overnight due to the fluctuations. Whomever fucked up Alibaba for us is a piece of shit. Having a hard time paying within the 5 hour window when my replies come a day later.
Dont do your crypto transfer until you get the btc addy to send too

Sponsors